EverQuest II Producer's Letter July 2022

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Diveris Well-Known Member

Looking good, thanks for the X2.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/nod

Got it...if memory serves, there was at least one Thurgadin-wide player-made chat channel, that also had issues being accessible to even the creators. :(

Uwk
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Caith Developer

Yun Zi may be out of Quests, but will still probably offer "perilous opportunities for personal growth and reflection".
  4. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Sounds super interesting! The new armor also looks great. Would look awesome on a fresh batch of upgraded player models ;)

Keep it up, looking great!

Cheers
  5. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

This, which is why I am hoping for an upgrade to our existing player models. The benefits vastly outweigh the negatives imo. Would love to see it be done for the upcoming expansion, but I'm pretty sure something of this magnitude will most likely take more time if it is to be done right. @Quirrah: We have been discussing this topic here and it has been "hinted" at here (new hair, high res and extremely detailed vamp). Feel free to join the discussion and post some ideas :) Now is the time to exchange artistic ideas and visions. So, all in all, huge +1 vote from me on this one. Love the idea and can't wait to see what kind of magics the devs can perform now that we have access to more memory.

Also check out the Steam community boards: https://steamcommunity.com/app/201230/images/?p=1&browsefilter=trendthreemonths

I posted a few of the new character shots on there and it seems that the idea has been resonating with ppl in a positive way if going by the upvotes.
  6. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

[IMG]
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member