EverQuest II: Poet’s Palace Dungeon Maker Forum Challenge!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-SOE-Brasse, May 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-RodHammer Guest

SirRanRap wrote:
    Thank you!
  2. ARCHIVED-RodHammer Guest

· Character Name: Kerrthunk
    · Server: Antonia Bayle
    · Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: Roundfoot's Otherworldly Myths & Legends
    · Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: Suddenly and mysteriously motivated, a usually lazy Halfling finds himself inspired to scribe fantastic stories from a far off world. After appearing in his study, adventurers must survive in the place his writings have created while discovering the true reason for his inspired visions.
    · Screenshots:
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Character Name: Jamisia
    Server: Butcherblock
    Dungeon Name: Collection of Recollections
    Brief Description: Stepping through the portal seemed like a good idea at the time. It's what heros do, right? As you explore the fragmented landscape, you find some odd journal entries. The writer seems a bit confused. Perhaps you can free him from his troubles.

Screenshots:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-VixiVZ Guest

Character Name: Jexi

Server: Freeport

Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: Kingdom of Sorrows

Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: In a vast, far off desert, you, the weary traveler, stop for a rest at an
    elaborately gilded citadel. Things are not what they appear to be, and you will soon discover why heaviness and pain permeates the very air you breathe...

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thank you for visiting my dungeon! I enjoyed making it!
  5. ARCHIVED-Maela Guest

Character name Maela
    Server Butcherblock
    Name of Dungeon Maela's Poet's Palace
    Description Fun little dungeon. only my second one so not sure how anyone will like it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Orionza Guest

Character Name: Ginkgo

Published Name of Poet's Palace Dungeon: Lyrical Lords and Ladies

Brief Description of the Theme: An Ode to many of the poetic greats. A palace of grandeur, wherein resides mighty djinn, exotic creatures and venomous beasts. Splendor and richness mixed with mystery and danger. Tred carefully in this magical place.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Sinesta Guest

Character Name: Sinesta
    Server: Unrest
    Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: The Yellow Brick Road
    Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: After a tornado has swept through your home town, you wake up to find you are no longer there anymore, and witches and munchkins are no longer figments of your imagination. Pursued by evil, you must reach the Emerald City to find someone who can take you home.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Treana Guest

Character Name: Nidha
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Dungeon Name: The Sheiks Trials
    So you wanna be a Sheik of Norrath? First you must pass a few tests, or rather Sheik Trials. You will find books with information about each trial (there are six trials in all) as you approach a trial. Becoming a Sheik in Norrath is relatively easy. *Note: I only wish real life allowed me more time to give this dungeon more "polish" and depth. It was also designed with out the layout editor. It was fun to do.
    [IMG]
    I am having problems with posting my screenshots, you may or may not be able to veiw the one I posted.
  9. ARCHIVED-BrianHunter99 Guest

character: Karigan
    server: crushbone
    dungeon name: good vs evil, you are neither, have fun!
    brief description max 100 words: you are walking into a war zone between good and evil. good being hooluk, genies, gruengach , ect. evil being orcs, ravasect, aviak, ect. try to get through alive. you also werent the first adventurer or group to come through here. my choice of avatar is the clockwork executioner.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    hint: do not use AOE in the evil building until you are at the top.
  10. ARCHIVED-Fixum16 Guest

• Character Name: Fixum
    • Server: Unrest
    • Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: Poompward's Painful Peril in a Palace
    • This dungeon is the third story in the Poompa Doompa story line following Gumdrop Pete's Spicy Yoghurt and Mount Poompa. In the first story the adventurers infiltrated Gumdrop Pete's factory because Gumdrop Pete and his Poompa Doompas were producing spicy yoghurt to reach immortality. In the second story the adventurers infiltrate the city Mount Poompa (Poompa Doompa City) because their leader King Poompward consumed remaining yogurt making himself immortal. He then plotted an attack on neighbour natives. Now the story continues as King Poompward stirs trouble in hell. Don't forget to read the sign at start for story update.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

• Character Name: Rahzuul
    • Server: Crushbone
    • Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: We're off to see WHO?!!?!
    • Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: Follow the Yellow Brick Road, and learn the true story of Oz and how the deception of one has lead to the ruin of many. (flows a lot better if the flavor text and magic mouths would work)
    • Screenshots: at least 1 and up to 4 web-ready screenshots (.jpg .gif or .png), either posted in this thread or linked. Screenshots must be no larger than 800x600 pixels![IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Eslina Guest

Character Name: Eslina

Server: Everfrost

Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: The Orcs' Palace

Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: Vicious orcs have conquered a palace in the Desert of Ro! You find yourself among the prisoners destined for the stewpot. You must fight your way out, defeating the fearsome Empress Squish and her army. This dungeon is designed for a solo player or small group. Several books can be found in the dungeon that tell the story of the orcs' invasion of the palace.

Screenshots:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Mosfoul Guest

Character Name: Mosfoul
    Server: Butcherblock
    Dungeon name:The Magic Zone x4 group
    The magic zone is place where the monsters come to play and humangs tread likely and never alone.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-morecow Guest

Character Name: Elery Amberose Server: Unrest Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: The Sultan's Palace Brief description of the theme: Oh exulted emmisary you have been summoned by the great Sultan Vala III to attend a council of races to avoid a pending war. Something is amiss with this meeting of cultures and who the war is against. Has the Sultan forgotten who you are and what you stand for? Find out as you journey through The Sultan's
    Palace Screenshots: http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums.../EQ2_000007.png
  15. ARCHIVED-Jubilee7037 Guest

• Character Name: Marengo
    • Server: Oasis
    • Published name of published Poet’s Palace Dungeon: Sacrifice raids Earth, Air, Wind & Fire
    • Brief description of the theme, max 100 words: The very wonderful and exciting guild "Sacrifice" decides to try a new zone that noone has been in before. As soon as they enter however, they find that there is nothing to kill, and they cannot leave. Every so often an unknown group of people appear, and try to attack! It turns out that Sacrifice has become the raid...
    • Screenshots: I am unable to get the screenshots to appear in this thread, but clicking on the links below does work.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

**NOTE: I have aggro text added for all mobs in my dungeon, but the messages are not popping up when I ran through the dungeon. **
  16. ARCHIVED-kuzain Guest

Sarroh And'Pain's > Freeport server > Poetic Justice .
    Kiana Dut's followers are in the midst of documenting all of her words onto parchment and in books so the rest of the world may know her beliefs. It is imperative that they finish this work without being disturbed. Anyone who breaches these forbidden walls will suffer the wrath of all inside. Near the liar of Kiana Dut is the hatchery which is closely guarded. New followers await their transformation.
    The trespasser will face followers, scribes, snakes, viper, asp, Yeti, spiders, buck, and more. All are trying to rid their walls of those who do not belong.
    The pace is fast and steady action, A duo can navigate without much problem. Mid-lvl characters will profit with much xp and marks in their pocket.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-mhicky Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Vulgaren Guest

Character Name: Vulgaren

Published name of dungeon: The Siege

Dungeon Theme: Dark Scourge Lord Balatorix and his army have taken control of the genie palace. Dark Scourge Lord Balatorix wants his son Cravox, The Dark Scourge Prince, to reign over the region from this outpost once it's tranformation is complete. The Dark Scourge have decimated and enslaved those genies who were not able to escape during the siege. You find writing's from Gand Genie Karvash who requests that you enter the palace, destroy the Dark Scourge, and return control of the palace to the genies of the region. In Karvash's writings he also tells of his belief that there was a traitor among the genie ranks. The Dark Scourge's minions are currently in the process of destroying all of the genie's belongings in the palace and are redecorating the palace for the occupation of The Dark Scourge.
    Can you destroy the occupying Dark Scourge forces and return the palace to Karvash and the genies?, and what of this
    traitor Karvash mentions?

Note: There is a book placed at the entrance of the dungeon outlining the storyline. Flavor text was put in and hopefully
    it will be working, which would aid in the progression of the storyline. Exit placed near beggining for those who find the
    dungeon to difficult or need to regroup with others. Solo / Duo. No editor used.
    Enjoy!

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Contessia Guest

Contessia
    Freeport
    Some of Everything zoo/soe zoo
    a fantasy zoo based on fun and fun and zoo, and soe of course

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-moonshadow Guest

[IMG]
    Welcome to Unaufu's entry for the dungeon contest. The dungeon is on the permafrost server and the dungeon's name is Jumanjii. The dungeon's theme is based on the movie Jumanjii, so...............follow the signs, have a good time........................
    Unaufu