EverQuest II Knowledge Base is LIVE with a New Domain Name!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Caitlyn566, Jan 2, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Caitlyn566 Guest

Greetings fellow players!

Since I have started to play EverQuest II, I have found myself asking quite a few questions that no one seemed to have answers for (as I'm sure many of you have as well). The main things I kept bumping into were issues related to Guild Writs (what they are, where to get them, info on what needed to be done and where) as well as what furniture/house items looked like.

After spending quite a bit of time learning the answers to my questions, I decided to make the information available to the public. It started on my Cox account, as a small personal website, and received quite a bit of positive feedback and support. Now, because of the wonderful people here, I have decided to expand my website, the "EverQuest II Knowledge Base", to a new level. I have purchased more space and bandwidth through a webhost, and registered a domain name to be dedicated to the cause.

Also, in regards to the Furniture Gallery, I am more then happy to accept player submitted screenshots for items I do not have. However, before you send them, please visit The Screenshot Guidelines page. I am trying to provide the the best possible images for everyones benefit... so I hope I don't seem too picky with the screenshot guidelines.

Again, thanks to everyone who has given me feedback and suggestions in regards to the website! I hope to hear more in the future [IMG]

Caitlyn's EverQuest II Knowledge Base (Main Site):
    http://www.eq2kb.com

Caitlyn's EverQuest II Knowledge Base (Furniture Section):
    http://www.eq2kb.com/FurnitureGallery.htm

If anyone wishes to contact me in private, or send in some screenshots, please email me at:
    Caitlyn@eq2kb.com

*Note*
    The domain name proprogation is suppose to take up to 72 hours. At this point, it has been a little over 48 hours... so some people may have problems accessing it. However, it should be accessable by everyone by 5:00pm (MST) on Monday (1/3).
    Message Edited by Caitlyn566 on 01-02-2005 11:55 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Yodaya Guest

Excellent furniture guide. I made a bookmark. Now, I need to buy some of those good looking items :)