EverQuest II Celebration Bundle for TLE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Muppethero, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Muppethero Member

I was thinking about getting one of these. Tell I realized half of the stuff would go to waist on the TLE server. Now if i could give some to TLE and the other stuff to normal server that would not be so bad.

So maybe we can get a bundle just for the TLE server? please?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

While that would be nice, it's important to note that Kaladim will merge with AB next year, so all those items you can't use now, you'll be able to use then.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

The current bundle has been up for a while I would love to see a new one for all the servers. Maybe with a TLE variant (you get X and Y instead of Z which you cannot use).

If they do that please please make some items per character for we altoholics .
    Muppethero, Rosyposy and Laita like this.
  4. Muppethero Member

I would imagine though once you unpack it. do they just sit in your inventory? Also. the merge? is there info on that?
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

As far as I know it's just fatalistic speculation based on past history of the TLE servers.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

Yes. Stick the stuff you don't use in the bank.

The merge usually happens around DoV (about a year from now), as it has with past TLEs. It's been implied that DoV is too much of a PITA to re-itemize, so they close it and open a new TLE. It's still worth it to invest in the TLE even for the shorter amount of time. I would bet the majority of the players are on their third time around (including me), because end game on live is :confused:
    Rosyposy likes this.