Everquest 2 Review

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Skror, Dec 14, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Skror Guest

2. ARCHIVED-z12xws Guest

No, don't think so.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kabilos Guest

I couldnt agree with it more.

It pushes the limits of your computer ( good thing )

It tests your strengths and weaknesses as a MMORPG player

This review was an excelent read.
  4. ARCHIVED-Culdahl Guest

Pushing the limits of your PC is good...a horrible memory leak is bad. For the love of god, would someone fix the memory leak!!!!
  5. ARCHIVED-BraveBulgo Guest

And, at times, as a customer :)
  6. ARCHIVED-TikiTikiTembo Guest

Culdahl, are you getting that DIrectX error thats says E_OUTOFMEMORY? I've gotten d/ced so many times becuase of that stupid error its not funny. And the whole game pushing my computer, i dont like it very much, had to spend 200 bucks upgrading computers so I could play this game without a problem, onhly to get the cursed Error.
  7. ARCHIVED-Biscuet Guest

Although the memory leak is very annoying i believe it might just win MMORPG of the year=p(at least I think it should). If you search around you see 5000000000 different reviews between wow and EQ2 everyone has their own opinion, some like eq2 and some like wow. I've heard it both ways. Some say WoW sucks and some say EQ2 sucks. I personally will stick with EQ 2.

Biscuet
  8. ARCHIVED-RedOktober Guest

I don't have much disposable income, so when I drop $50 for a game...I'm going to get my money's worth. As for the EQ2 vs WoW debate...reviews are pointless, just as movie reviews are pointless. Bottom line, which game is going to give you some bang for your buck and which one is going to go the distance?