Everquest 2 on Steam

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Yenen, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Yenen New Member

Does the game download include Age of Discovery? Because I can't see an entry for it anywhere on steam.
  2. OverDoze Member

age of disovery is purchased seperatly and can be done within the game you wont have to download the expansion either just log out and reopen the patcher which should patch a few folders and bob's your uncle now you have aod and velious is included with coe the newest expansion so dont buy velious seperate just save a bit and buy coe thanks for posting have a nice day.
  3. Yenen New Member

I see. Thanks a lot for the reply.
  4. OverDoze Member

i actually apologize you had to wait for such a simple answer this long sometimes i ignore forums and play eq2 binges and forget about the player base and community who rely on things from friendly educated sources i hope some day you can meet me innrest game and we can do a bussle of quests grab a torch and head into a dungeon or simply have a relaxing conversation well met good sir this is a friendly message or call out to people who need help
    Geozen likes this.