EverQuest 2 Anniversary Shirts now on sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Prox Well-Known Member

Can I add in athletic cut to the requests. Cant stand the waist of my shirt looking like it could fit three of me....
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I got my XS EQ2 shirt today. Like I said, I'm unfortunately a tiny person (but...rawr! :p ) so I'm a size 3 juniors. However, this shirt fits me decently for a mens' shirt. I'd say the sleeves are a bit wider than they should be for me, because of course they're made for bulkier mens' arms, but it's pretty form fitting and not a tent at the bottom, or the chest or shoulders like I was afraid of.

In the future, a couple female versions and a couple male versions (like athletic, form fitting ones and then looser fit ones) would give more choices for people. I think that would help. Plus, having the big graphic on the front instead of the back would be nicer, too. (Personally, I have long hair so most of the big pic is hidden, even with a ponytail.)

I like it, though, and shipping was free (US anyway) and it came very fast. Thanks, dreamweaver!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Chronia Member

Canadian living in FL, but $30 is ALOT for a t-shirt, especially one that is pretty boring looking.
  4. Carni Active Member

Former Canadian also currently in Florida, I sometimes miss the snow coming down but I surely don't miss wading through it!!
  5. Wulfgyr Well-Known Member

Adding to that, the large logo on the back was great... until about the 45 minute mark of the two hour drive the other day. Twas a bit chilly, so I had the seat heaters going, but still -

DAMN that thing makes you sweat! Something like shrinking that down to where the EQ2 was on the front, maybe with more of a "mesh" screened pic of Antonia or Lucan (or both) on the back would the awesome-sauce.

Fit and color were excellent - "sparkly" is barely noticeable in most workplace lighting (for my organization, at least), so I wouldn't spend extra on it in the future. For reference, I'm about 5' 7" and 185 lbs, and a Large was "just right."
    parissa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shrink the design on the back, move it to the front, but keep the width somehow; being female and not always needing the structural support of my more endowed sisters in the game, I appreciate coverage on the front when I want to be, ah, less than formal. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Rhodris like this.
  7. Benito Well-Known Member

8. Benito Well-Known Member

Picture of the EQ1 mount:

[IMG]
  9. Benito Well-Known Member

EQ1 T-Shirts are running out (down to 5 XS, S/M available; L, XL, XXL sold out).

If anyone is on the fence about the EQ1/EQ2 shirts, these shirts are not your typical 100% cotton tees with an iron-on logo. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality that I bought another and other reviews have said the same.

They are:
    • 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon (with a well-printed logo)
    Brand: New Level Apparel (not a Hanes or Fruit of the Loom shirt)
    Made in Nicaragua
    Amazon Guarantees (Return/Replacement).

Free Shipping in the Continental US so it cuts down on the $30 price tag.