Everquest 2 And Automation Bot Programs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by toschoolforkool, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toschoolforkool Member

The fact that botters don't make the kronos prices go up is wrong.I have intimant knowledge of that I have been buying over 50 kronos a day off the broker for the last 3 months with plat.. I have actually made the price rise from 800p to 2500p on my server.. and when the prices got to high I just made level 1 toons on another server used loyalty tokens bought plat and then bought all there kronos.. I have transferred toon with loads of plats to diff servers just to buy there kronos... and people wonder why kronos have risen in the last couple months? yes blame me... iam living proof that one person can screw up a gaming community market and that's a FACT Jack...now picture over 300 botters doing the same thing I have been doing since December.and yes there are over 300 botters or more that I have personally seen and talked to over the past couple years.i have recently quit playing eq2 and now im just letting people know the facts of whats going on around them..
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

Your honesty here is very much appreciated
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

So according to the OP, people who multibox and "bot" instanced group and raid zones are depriving other players of groups and would form or join pickup groups if they were no longer able to play their desired way? I think we know how low the odds are on that.
  4. balzor Active Member

Thats not a fact JACK. Kronos have been rising because their value has increased significantly since last year. Your entire post is just littered with trolls. 50 kronos per day * 300 botters? are you kidding me lol. If that was the case there wouldnt be a krono on the broker, if that was the case botters would be making sony almost 300k a day. Go troll somewhere else, I dont even know why I'm falling for this.

50 kronos a day lol give me a break, what could you have possibly done in this game to aquire 50 kronos a day worth of currency. If this had any truth to it you'd have to have been exploiting something on top of botting.
  5. balzor Active Member

Yep more accounts paying for this game means more plat being taken out of zone and more items being bought.

So what you are saying is there existence in eq2 pisses you off, well sorry, those people are PAYING for their accounts, just like you and me. Im personally happy they are here because the more accounts this game has in it the longer the servers are going to stay up. More likely the higher quality the expacs will be as well............. you ever use act? Well screw you, you are making the kronos more expensive time to report!
  6. toschoolforkool Member

there reading this as we speak.. i seen them making comments about it at there mibbit chat room LMAO>.
  7. toschoolforkool Member

and all my statements are 100% fact.. believe what you want... is ur name Bj? btw? LOL
  8. balzor Active Member

Just because you say your statements are 100% fact doesn't make them 100% fact. You need to support your stories with proof not just make a wild claim and then go "oh and thats totally true btw" and expect everyone to believe you (except of course the witchhunt bandwagon people who are so selfish that other people are playing this game that they want them banned). If you had literally any proof that they were ruining the economy I might agree with you, but even then idgaf, if kronos are so outrageous ill just pay the 14.99.

But lets look at some history of the krono over the last year shall we....
    A year ago a krono got you gold membership with that you got access to more account slots, master spells and broker access.
    Today a krono gets you all that PLUS double currencies, all access to all sony games, sneak peaks into all the new content being released and I believe 500sc as of the 29th (might be wrong on that one).

So, a heck of a lot more appealing, than say a year ago..... when kronos were..... cheaper..........

So what sounds more likely to be true, some random guy who has found some magical bot chatroom and is making completely bogus claims all the while thinking saying its 100% true is a valid argument, or the fact that sony has been trying to find a way to make gold membership more appealing and completely succeeded.

And no I'm not Bj, im sure thats some botter's name who you are now trying to paint me as in a desperate attempt to get me to piss off this thread. Its not gonna work pal, quit trying to lower eq2's population. We need population more than ever at this point.
  9. balzor Active Member

Swearing is against the EULA, act is against the EULA, if sony banned every person who ever did some minor thing wrong then there would be a fraction of the current subs and this game would not exist. They should only ban people who are exploiting things such as duping kronos. If you sent a petition and asked a dev if its cool if you swear in open chat they'd probably fire something back like that. Doesn't mean they should or will ban anyone for it, its just a matter of making sure they can if they see fit. That is there I'm assuming to cover them for if they need to remove a player from they game, that player isn't able to turn around and sue them because they were technically breaking their contract.
  10. toschoolforkool Member

IM the kroon king of everquest 2.. trust me im making over $300 a day.. SOE should believe.
  11. Ragna Well-Known Member

And people DO get warned/suspended for that if they are reported.

Nope. ACT; EQ2map, CustomUI and the like are NOT against the EULA.
    How can we know ? Rather simple ! Posts naming ACT/EQ2Map etc aren't deleted (unless obviously if these posts contains other forum violations) unlike posts naming Bots or EQ2 hacks softwares.
  12. balzor Active Member

Show me in the EULA where is says ACT is allowed, I might have missed it or something, possible.

Well then if swearers are getting suspended like you say they are I guess its time to start an off topic rant claiming swearers are taking my kronos, doing instances, stealing my groups and buying my crafting materials and its time for it all to stop!
    Feldon and Avahlynn like this.
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Ha! Ok, that was funny. TY for the chuckle. ;)
  14. Ragna Well-Known Member

Ok, let's see what the EULA say :

ACT (unlike things like speed hack) doesn't modify the EQ2 Software and thus it's allowed.
  15. balzor Active Member

Well I was wrong on that one, I'll admit.
  16. SOE-MOD-02 Member

I am going to close this thread as it is non constructive. Please abide by the SOE Forum Guidelines when using these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.