EverQuest 2: Altar of Malice Collector’s Edition and Aerakyn Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by JonnyBigBoss, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jabro New Member

No it doesn't but the person who said that also thinks that you can get a keylogger on your computer just by clicking a like button, so yeah.
  2. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Look at it this way: 1 less entry to have to compete with ;)
    Deveryn, ZeroMonster and Charlice like this.
  3. Alarra Well-Known Member

You can get a virus just by going to a website with internet explorer if your PC hasn't been patched. In the last two weeks there was a security vulnerability that affected IE5-> latest to do with OLE execution. There are many more vulnerabilities if you haven't patched your PC as well which can install themselves.

You can click an image of a like button that is not really from facebook.....so yeah you can get a virus just by clicking a like button.

FB can be encapsulated by a frame from the site itself clicking on a link "to" facebook from the site., and they can do whatever they like.

I'm not saying that this person is doing it, but that it is simply doable. They could be legit and the SOE communication could be delayed.
    Dulcenia likes this.
  4. Lucus Well-Known Member

Just look at this recent hack into a domain name management server that saw news sites in the US, UK and Australia redirected to a server controlled by hackers to place popups in your explorer window when you tried to visit pages by those news outlets. the hackers could have easily inserted viruses onto your computer that currently aren't detected by anti-virus.
    Dulcenia likes this.
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

[IMG]

All this advanced knowledge. Carry on...:D
    Charlice, Malleria and Milliebii like this.
  6. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

This contest is legit.

CraveOnline is the official press site running this contest, but it's nice of them to advertise it here for players that might not have visited their site before :) Good luck everyone!
    Dulcenia likes this.
  7. Keelinn Member

Yay I won :D
  8. Malleria Well-Known Member

Won one too :)

Thanks Crave!
  9. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Congrats!
  10. Nefarious Member

I won too, and so did my wife. Awesome!
  11. Occam Well-Known Member

Sweet, I won as well!
    My second account now has AoM and the Aerakyn race activated! :)
  12. Nefarious Member

From that CraveOnlineGaming contest on Facebook. I received my CE code this morning. Made my whole day!
  13. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Wow, lots of winners from the community! Congrats everyone :D
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Gratz all!
  15. Laraden Member

Thanks for the giveaway! Code worked great.
  16. Erszebeth Active Member

WOOHOO I won, was thinking about coming back, entered the contest and BAM!!! I won, now to start the D/L and get going again!!
  17. Rakk Active Member

Woot, I got one too :)
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

WOW I won also!!!
  19. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Gratz, all!

Even knowing it was legit there was still no way I was going to roll an account for Zuckerberg just to enter. Glad y'all got good results :)
  20. Gharish Active Member

I won as well..so excited. I never win anything..ok hardly ever. If I had roll against a -0- on a 1 sided die..I'd lose. Thanks again for the contest !!