Everfrost Endeavors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Feara, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Dearest Braxlle, thank you for coming out and visting with the lovely ladies :) you even got one to dance for you :)

I bet you never thought a Dwarf could be so wanted - lol

Thank you Guides. I have needed this quest for a very long time. Have a wonderful weekend.
  2. Devenn Senior Guide

Our dear friend Keit was delayed and sends his apologies he will be there in 15 minutes .....

"05/17 - at about 9PM PST - A Coldain will be looking brave adventurers up for a challenge. Look for Keit near the gates of Kael Drakkel in Eastern Waste ... "
  3. Devenn Senior Guide

Rumor has it that on ....
    05/24 - at about 10 AM PST - a Gnome will be looking for help ...... look for Fizwart near the docks in Antonica...
    05/24 - at about 3PM PST - a pirate will be looking for some help look for Brendel near the docks in Antonica
  4. Devenn Senior Guide

Correction : Brendel has decided Freeport Docks is where he will be at 3PM PST today
  5. Nitestar Member

I think someone must have captured Brendel and threw him off the dock somewhere. I waited to see him but never did. :( Hope to catch up with him next time!
  6. Rosita Senior Guide

It is rumored.....

On 05/27/2013 - at about 4 PM PST... An Orc seeking vengeance will be looking for help in Greater Faydark . He was last seen around Orc Hill.
  7. Devenn Senior Guide

Brendel had to move to Freeport Docks - sorry we missed you
  8. Devenn Senior Guide

On 05/31/2013 at about 9AM PST - A coldian will be looking for help gathering samples. Look for Hillda in Frostfang Sea near Gwenevyn's Cove....

On 05/13/2013 at about 11 AM PST - an Orc will be looking for assistance ... look for Grollk in the Commonlands near the Lonely Tower....
  9. Devenn Senior Guide

10. Feara Well-Known Member

Darn! Had to work. Keep missing you Devenn.
  11. Rosita Senior Guide

On Tuesday (6/4/13) in the early evening (about 4pm pst). A young halfling will be in Qeynos Harbor looking for great dessert suggestions to present before Queen Antonia. If you have a great dessert (and be prepared to describe it), please come see out this young halfling.
  12. Alanducar Active Member

Is there a way to get the Axe and ye shall recieve guide quest up on the server? I got a friend who would really like to get those decorative axes. I am not counting on it but any way you can help out with this would be much appreciated :)
  13. Devenn Senior Guide

He will be around real soon keep an eye out
  14. Devenn Senior Guide

Rumor has it that on ...
    06/05 - at about 12PM PST - an axe obsessed Dwarf will be looking for help. Look for Braaxle in Butcherblock Mountians near Greater Faydark zone.
  15. Alanducar Active Member

well i misread that. happens when you only get two hours of sleep lol. I'll let her know that its coming but i am still uncertain if she can make it. I'll also be informing my guild as to this awesome recipe book quest since the weapons are very useful in decorating.
  16. Rosita Senior Guide

That axe crazed dwarf will be wandering around the upper portion of Fort Irontoe this afternoon (6/6/13 @ 4pm pst) looking for anyone who will help him collect all those wonderful axes.
    Mairzy D'Oats and Feara like this.
  17. Devenn Senior Guide

Rumor has it that on .....

06/10 – at about 10AM PST - A fungoid will be looking for some help. Look for Mooshrum near docks in Antonica …..
    06/10 -at about 12PM PST - An angry bee is looking will be looking for help. Look for Bzzat near the gates of Freeport in the Commonlands…..
  18. Devenn Senior Guide

for those who missed them .....

06/12 – at about 9PM PST - A fungoid will be looking for some help. Look for Mooshrum at the dock in Thundering Steppes …..

06/12- at about 11PM PST - An angry bee is looking will be looking for help. Look for Bzzat on the docks in Enchanted Lands…..
  19. Devenn Senior Guide

This just in .....
    06/11 - at about 6PM PST - A Drake will be needing some help. Look for Flits in Antonica....
  20. Rosita Senior Guide

It is rumored:
    6/17 - at about 4pm pst - A poor distressed fungoid will be wandering around the Nursery in the Greater Faydark.