Everfrost Endeavors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Feara, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

Fear not, friends. I can assure you that you will see these spirits return before the end of the double status period. I'll pass your desires along to the Everfrost Guide Team (Santa Glug decided to get back at me for stealing his backup giftie backpack the other night and has gifted me this year with a very nasty bug - yay >_<) Hopefully you'll hear something very soon! And, on that note, I'm going back to bed.

*waddles back to her room, the long, fuzzy tail of her bathrobe trailing behind her*

P.S. Don't forget that you may not get notice here ahead of time, so be sure to be watching closely to the General and High_Level in-game communication channels for events on the fly!
  2. Devenn Senior Guide

Rumor has it on ....
    12/22 - 11AM PST - A shaman will be looking for some help locating some lost souls! She is heard to be in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains

12/22 - 9PM - A clumsy Gigglegibber has been spotted with an armload of gifts will be looking for help in the Frostfell Wonderland Village.
  3. Devenn Senior Guide

Just incase you missed them don't fret ...

12/23 - at about 11AM - A clumsy Gigglegibber has been spotted with an armload of gifts will be looking for help in the Frostfell Wonderland Village.

12/23- at about 9PM - A shaman will be looking for some help locating some lost souls! She is heard to be in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains
  4. Wintir Active Member

Come back, Shane! :)

My wife REALLY wants to know when the shaman will next be appearing in Cardin Ward re: help locating some lost souls!
  5. Elyshka Senior Guide

[IMG]

We wish you all a bright and prosperous new year, filled with thrilling adventures and extraordinary experiences!

Oh, and speaking of experiences... if you haven't had the opportunity to assist those poor, trapped spirits, Rargnir Marrspear will be paying another visit to the Obol Plains on Saturday, January 3rd at 1 pm PST.

Note - Please remember that this adventure can only be experienced once-in-a-lifetime, so if you've assisted Rargnir or his fellow shamans in the past, you will want to send a relative in your stead.
    Wintir and Kraeref like this.
  6. Wintir Active Member

Thanks for the skinny, Elyshka!

My wife is cackling and will be camping her horde of 95+ adventurers at Carden Ward on Friday night :rolleyes:
  7. Rosita Senior Guide

A young ogress has heard the rumors about Santa Glug and needs your help. You can find her in the housing area of Gorowyn about 4pm pst today, if you want to see if you have what it takes to help her.
  8. Wintir Active Member

May I ask what rewards, status, etc. might we gain from helping the young ogress in Gorowyn, please?

I will probably help her regardless, but it might provide the boys with some added incentive to haul booty :)
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

Ah, but that would ruin the surprise! I hope that you had the opportunity to meet with the little ogress. Judging from the thank you note that she left, she was pleased with all of the help that she had received. :)
  10. Elyshka Senior Guide

Oops, I did it again!

Tumbly-wumbly, oopsy-whoopsy happening in Frostfell Wonderland Village Sunday evening, January 4th around 5 pm PST. Go check out what's causing all that commotion, won't you?
  11. Wintir Active Member

Thank you very much for the Carden Ward Jamboree on Saturday!

Rargnir had soooo people /hail him as soon as he logged in. Truth be told, he was "server-camped".

By the time he left, the poor guy looked like Don King :cool:
    Littlehawk likes this.
  12. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I got this quest on 4 toons. Done it with three already. The forth is still too young to help :) But omg how I loved this quest and rewards. We need more such great adventures. I even grouped with another fellow hero to get newsies freed :)
    Thanks alot for such fun! Every guide even is actually lots of fun!
  13. Elyshka Senior Guide

No rest for the weary -

It seems that weekends are a time where you can rest up a bit, perhaps visit with some neighbors for a laugh. Unfortunately, the farming community doesn't really get a day off. Tomorrow, Saturday, January 10th, if you should find yourself in Antonica, I suspect that you may come across one such harried farmer who could use a few good hands -- particularly ones who are good with herding livestock. Listen for his call around 1 pm PST.
  14. Elyshka Senior Guide

Did you know?

[IMG]

Friday, January 16th is Appreciate a Dragon Day! Now, I don't know about you, but I find that most Norrathians appreciate dragons every day (unless the dragons are being particularly cranky, that is.) But, in honor of this momentous occasion, I scoured the globe in search of dragons in need of some assistance. Here's what I discovered:
    • At Noon, should you find yourself in the Vesspyr Isles, you may encounter a little dragon with a certain gleam in his eye.
    • Come 2:30 pm, the dragons with tails are seeking tales of another variety in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara.
    • Once the tinkered timepiece chimes 5:30 pm, make your way to the frozen village of New Halas. Rumors around town whisper that a beloved family pet is missing and everyone appears to be keeping an eye out for the little scamp. Perhaps you can help find him?
    • Around 9 pm, when most baby dragons are tucked away safely in their beds, one little fella with big dreams can be found wreaking havoc in Gorowyn. Can you help the poor merchants figure out what it wants before he destroys all of their merchandise?
    There may even be more dragon mischief than these listed, so be sure to keep your eyes and ears attuned to your General communications channel for dragon sightings all day!

Note: All times posted refer to Pacific USA time zone. Due to RL dragons, events may be slightly delayed or cancelled without notice (but we'll do our very best to relay changes in advance whenever possible.)
  15. Elyshka Senior Guide

Just a heads up that today's events may experience delays or cancellation due to some goblins in the login server works. Events which are pre-empted by the sky falling and other issues will be rescheduled for another date. :)
    Kuulei likes this.
  16. Rosita Senior Guide

On Tuesday (1/27/15) at about 6pm pst, a coldain dwarf named Kurla Stormshield will be seeking those adventurers who think they can take on the giants inside of Kael. If you think that you can help her, meet outside of Kael in Eastern Wastes.
  17. Elyshka Senior Guide

Calling all crafters!

If you should happen to be around New Halas tomorrow, Sunday, January 25th around 11 am PST, you might run into an erudite called Vendee who needs some skilled assistance making a most important decision. She indicated that even a modest amount of experience in the crafting arts would be helpful, so don't worry if you're not a master craftsman!
    Kuulei likes this.
  18. Elyshka Senior Guide

[IMG]

February is nearly upon us, which means that thoughts of romance are at the forefront of many Norrathian minds. That, coupled with the Festival of Crowns, means that the shortest month of the year is likely to be very busy indeed! Keep your eyes open, as one never knows when they might be able to lend a bit of matchmaking advice, a bit of assistance finding that perfect gift, or even soothe a broken heart...

• Sunday, February 1st around Noon PST - Rumor has it that a gnome has invited his beloved on a romantic picnic in the Commonlands. With reports of orc raiding in the area, I sure hope that they don't run into any trouble!
    • Tuesday, February 3rd around 8 pm PST - Let's see... she's got a lovely leaf blanket, some romantic candles, a satchel full of... Umm, where's that satchel? A sweet lady Fae needs your help to ensure the success of her picnic. Don your gathering gloves and make haste to Kelethin if you can help!
    Now keep in mind that these are only a few rumors that I've overheard, so be sure to keep your ears open for shouts at any time!

And don't forget -- The Guides love to both host and attend weddings! If you are planning Norrathian nuptials, we would be delighted to join you. Flag us down in Norrath or drop us a line here, and we'll be happy to lend a hand!

(All times listed are Pacific time. As always, all dates/times are subject to change without notice due to Real Life Events (tm) such as accidents, bad weather, extreme napping contests, and attacks by evil sock puppets. Notice will be given in advance whenever possible. Your patience (and good humor) are greatly appreciated. Thank you, drive thru!)
  19. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hear ye! Hear ye!

[IMG]

How exciting! A royal ball! Oh, they're always such grand affairs -- fine food and libations, amusing jesters, and of course, all the latest gossip about the lands! Do say that you'll come, too! It'll be nice to have a friend there to talk to. Don't forget -- Sunday, February 22nd in the Community Lounge! Dress to impress!
  20. Elyshka Senior Guide

Love on the rocks ain't no surprise...

It's not all wine and roses, but the influence of Erollisi can bring together even the most star-crossed lovers. Of course, the Lady Love might need a hand with these folks:
    • Saturday, February 7th at 5 pm PST - Each partner in this quarreling New Halas couple finds it difficult to be the first to apologize. Will you serve as Erollisi's messenger and reunite them?
    • Sunday, February 8th at 2 pm PST - A bashful maiden from the Isle of Mara finds herself in a peculiar situation -- several suitors proposing marriage? Why, it's enough to leave one speechless!
    Note: All times posted refer to Pacific USA time zone. Due to RL dragons, events may be slightly delayed or cancelled without notice (but we'll do our very best to relay changes in advance whenever possible.)