Everfrost Endeavors

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Feara, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Elyshka Senior Guide

We request the honor of your presence:

Dear Norrathians, I have some wonderful news for us all! Due to the extraordinary success of our Nights of the Dead Costume Spooktacular Party, the Guides of Everfrost would like to cordially invite you to a Frostfell Festival Fête! Please don your most festival apparel and join us, won't you?

[IMG]

Who: The Guides of the Shattered Lands, Everfrost contingent
    What: Frostfell Festival Fête
    When: Friday, December 12, 2014 at 6 pm PST (to last approximately 1 hour)
    Where: Hold of Prexus, Everfrost server
    Why: The season of winter is upon us and should be celebrated with glad tidings and cheer! We shall make merry with food and drink, dancing by the piano, enjoy holiday tales by the Frostfell Tree, exchange gifts, and even search for hidden, shiny treasures stashed all over the Hold of Prexus!
    How: Keep your eyes and ears trained on the General communication channel just before the event for instructions on how to join us!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Also, if you're planning a holiday wedding, the Everfrost Guides would love to help you out! Please contact a Guide in-game or leave a message for us here on the Everfrost Endeavors thread and we'll do our best to help make your special day one to remember!
    Kuulei likes this.
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Mousion Impossible! (Dun-DUN-dun-dun-dun-DUN)

Good morning, heroes. A little ratonga has a very important task for you. Your mousion mission, should you choose to accept it, is to meet with him in Steamfont on Wednesday, December 10th at 5 pm PST. As always, if you or any of your group be caught or killed, the ratonga will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds. Good luck, heroes.

5... 4... 3... 2... MEEP! *runs*
  3. Runeshaft New Member

Hello Everfrost server!~ Was just wondering if and around what time the newsies quest gets offered/started on the Everfrost server (Saturday afternoons work best for me). When I ask in channels I usually get the same response... "Leave a note on the guide forums" so thats what I've decided to do. I've gotten the quest a couple of times on the Crushbone server but haven't heard a peep about it on Everfrost! Hope so see a guide over there soon! Thanks again!
    Rune...
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hi there, Runeshaft!

I can assure you that the strange spirits are often spotted on Everfrost. If you pay close attention, you might even see them this weekend... *looks shifty*

Stay tuned for further rumors, coming soon!
  5. Alanducar Active Member

I look forward to the new guide quest as i had missed it before, i do hope this weekend provides me the chance to grab that nice bag and pick up some more status while i am at it :). Thank you for keeping us up to date on the goings on Elyshka and hope to be seeing the quest giver for the nebulous newsies soon!
  6. Xille Member

Is the Nebulous Newsies repeatable? I'd assumed not, but then you never know. :)
  7. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hi, Xille! Unfortunately, Naylie's task is a once in a lifetime adventure. Any "relatives" you might have, though, can also provide their services to her whenever they are ready to venture on such a harrowing journey. There will likely be a Newsies spotting soon, so stay tuned for details.

And don't forget that the Everfrost Guides will be hosting our Frostfell party this evening! Keep your eyes trained to the general communications channel shortly before the event begins for instructions on travel to the Hold of Prexus, home of the Guides!
  8. Runeshaft New Member

Hail Elyshka,

I was adventuring for most of the day and evening on Saturday, on everfrost server, eagerly awaiting to assist Naylie get her newsie spirit pals to the ethernere. Several others also expressed interest in her plight and I was wondering if there might be any hint as to a time and date when we might see a guide offering the mission to assist her? I know many are eager to get the wonderful rewards offered in this endeavor. So any help making the connection would be greatly appreciated!

Runeshaft
  9. Elyshka Senior Guide

Have you heard the "news"?

A desperate spirit will be seeking help with a dangerous mission today, Sunday, December 14th around 1:30 pm PST. Meet with him at Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains to lend your aid.

Also, later this evening, rumor has it that one of Santa Glug's clumsy helpers may be spotted in the Frostfell Wonderland Village. Keep your ears peeled around 5:30 pm PST for the call to buttertoes arms.
  10. Runeshaft New Member

Hail Everfrost guides~

Just wanted to drop a line and say a huge THANK YOU to Rargnir for sharing the newsie quest to the eager population of the Everfrost server! We thank you!

Runeshaft and kin!
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

I'll add my thanks to this. There were quite a few of us there. I love the appearance of the reward from the quest.
  12. Elyshka Senior Guide

Bundle up!

A representative of the snowpeople, along with her holiday helpers, will be visiting Frostfell Wonderland Village tomorrow, Thursday, December 18th around 11:30 am PST. Come enjoy a bit of Frostfell lore and, rumor has it, if you bring along one of those clever notebooks with the blank pages inside, she may even scribe her story for you to keep!
  13. Kruggan New Member

Could I please request that a kind guide offer the Nebulous Newsies quest on Antonia Bayle some time in the next couple of days? I am on EST time zone (GMT-5) and my wife and I keep missing it being offered. I can provide some additional information if requested. Thanks in advance!
  14. Elyshka Senior Guide

Hello Kruggan! I'll pass your message along to the Antonia Bayle Guide team, however you should keep your eyes on the Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle thread for info on upcoming events for your realm. :)
  15. Rosita Senior Guide

A poor little ogre in Gorowyn has just found out about Santa Glug and is trying to make snacks. Maybe if you visit her about 7pm pst on 12/17/14, you can help her out.
  16. Sidekick New Member

I just discovered this great forum. I wanted to ask if there is any chance that the Nebulous Newsies quest will be run on Everfrost this weekend? Thanks for the great job you guys do.
  17. Elyshka Senior Guide

Good "News" for seasoned heroes!

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and yesterday, the weather really seemed to pack a wallop. While I slept last night, my fevered dreams were haunted by voices calling to me for help from a distant land. Since I'm still feeling a bit puny, there's no way that I can make a long journey to lend a hand, so I'm hoping that you wonderful adventurers can go in my stead. If my visions were accurate, you should make your way to the Obol Plains TODAY at 12 pm PST to meet with the soul who is desperate for assistance.
  18. Sidekick New Member

Thank you so much!! I look forward to seeing you there.
  19. Melodica Member

I've missed this every time it's been given out. I would have grabbed it yesterday, but I didn't think to check the forums and it was really short notice. Will this quest be offered again any time soon? I'd really like to be able to pick it up.
    Serpentiss likes this.
  20. Serpentiss New Member

While I have done this quest, I will have to agree that I had several of my guildies looking forward to this, and it seemed the announcement this time was a bit short when compared to previous announcements. I'd like to see this one offered again soon, please, Elyshka.

Thanks,

Serpentiss - aka Fegrin Fortissimo.