Ever Portal

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Optimist, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Optimist Member

Why is the Ever Portal One per account? What if you are on different servers? So you have to choose only one and some people play the servers equally or whatever they feel up to.

Also with it only being on the higher two packages it seems a tad greedy. I am not really trying to complain more so just trying to understand the logic behind this.

Is there no way, that you, Daybreak are willing to at least add it to the 3rd highest package as well as making the Ever Portal for each character?
    Juraiya, Soara2, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  2. Kiaristorm Member

agree with this portals in past were per character not one per account
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I don't even care if it's each character. I'd settle for there being multiple claims for it. One per server at the very least seems reasonable IMO given the prices paid. Not just one =(
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Thurston and 2 others like this.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Does seem a bit sad it's gone from Collectors -> Premium, and become 1 per account now.
    Juraiya, Soara2, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  5. Thurston New Member

Devs, are you listening to us? Having the portal, should be one per character, also in other packages. Seems unfair to anyone who spends money on these packages. I am a huge fan of EQ2, feeling that everyone should benefit from many of the items most definitely the Ever Portal.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Nellee New Member

I guess the logic is to see how much money they can gouge each player for before the player gives up in disgust. I have long complained about how stingy DB is with their rewards. Financially, it makes no sense in the long run because it increases player resentment and ill will. I used to encourage all my friends to try EQ2 but now I tell them to find some other form of computer entertainment like Netflix. Playing has become very expensive, in time and money, compared to the entertainment value it provides to people who just want to engage in casual play. It is probably cost effective if you are a hard-core gammer with plenty of money and time to spend.
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

No nice game, forever besides this. They track me, but I also track price tags. I hope it will be so in.. years.. yyyaawn..
    Pixistik likes this.