Evac totem & level

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

Can you please change the totem of escape to go off adventure or tradeskill level! I have several 80+ crafters who are little adventurers and do are not evac classes or not that level yet, my woodworker being one of them. I would slit my wrists if I didn't have evacers on other accounts to get them back to Paineel doing Hua Mein faction quests, esp during the main questline... or add some way for young crafters to get back to Paineel? I realize there are times you have to do things on foot but by foot from the Hua Mein camp... better off calling to a guild hall or back to home city & making your way back up to spire island.
  2. ARCHIVED-slothmister Guest

Or just suicide? What does it cost to repair lv50 gear? 10 gold? This is a change that would easily be exploted by low level players (from a pvp perspective) and is just not needed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Valdaglerion Guest

<cough> INCOMING CRAFT SIGNATURE QUEST <cough>

hehe, seriously, the Woodworker stuff I think always uses adventure level so no need to change that . . . besides there is a nifty neato signature quests for crafters. Be sure to check your mail after you finish the SF crafter questline. About 2 weeks after you finish it you get a mail asking for more assistance . . . the reward . . . an item which has a USE ability called "Artisans Escape", I wonder what that is . . .
    Caster evac, 20 minute reuse :)
    Better than a totem with 5 charges that carries a 1 hr reuse, no?
  4. ARCHIVED-Saevan Guest

It was pointed out in another thread that the Panda's will evac you for free ... just agro a guard from range, and poof! You are now in Paineel.
    Edit: I do not mean revive either, you are booted from the camp, a real evac.
  5. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

slothmister wrote:
    Better yet... take off your clothes/jewelry/weapons - then die - it doesn't cost anything cause there is nothing to mend.
  6. ARCHIVED-Vixey Guest

My issue is with it having level 80 but then in the lower text it says "Only Effects targets level 30 and above." So was it meant to be usable by level 30+ people or is the 30 a typo and supposed to be 80 and above?
  7. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Is the totem a group evac? So anyone in the casters group would need to be 30 or above to get evaced.
    I haven't actually tested it, but that is how I read it.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cinyth Guest

My guess is it is a typo on the "30 or above" because it is a self evac only set to a level 80 use requirement.