Ethini's Hidden Village - Kromzek Portal - Halls of Fate {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all
    My apologies to Ethini for totally losing it - wonderful place to visit:)

Yachiru-san, Spextasy, Valzen and 3 others like this.
  2. Ethini Well-Known Member

LOL Glad you had fun :) Groundskeeper Carl and his quote is from Caddyshack, so yep, golfing reference :D
  3. Ethini Well-Known Member

In the tunnel collapse is a dwarf under a boulder, with a gravestone. The epitaph reads: Here lies my friend, Bob, the cave-in turned him to a blob. He doesn't really feel any pain, after all, he's just a stain.
    [IMG]
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

/snort! I think I was too busy cracking up to give the Distraught dude or Bob the sympathy they deserved tbh!
  5. Ethini Well-Known Member

That was certainly my intention :) I had a blast putting this place together, I even got my family in on it. My elderly mother suggested the brothel :D
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

So I have her to thank for my unprofessionalism!
  7. Ethini Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :D
    Yachiru-san, Spextasy and Moena like this.
  8. Faeonara Well-Known Member

That was so much fun Not sure if I laughed harder at the name of the brothel or at Febrith's chuckles :p I did love the way this house was broken up into manageable smaller areas Ethini took a house that is quite challenging ( I think anyhow) to decorate and made it quite splendid
  9. Ethini Well-Known Member

Well thank you :) I'd been using it for storage for at least a year, closer to 2, because I was not looking forward to decorating it, but once this idea popped into my head, I really had fun with it.
    Yachiru-san, Spextasy and Febrith like this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I cracked up at the same time you did Feb!
    Yachiru-san, Spextasy and Ethini like this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

A word of WARNING right now. . . (I am reclaiming my Keep on Kianna) whoever gets me for the SSHHS2017 is going to have THIS house to decorate! **just warning you now. . . . Uwk!**
  12. Xalandra Well-Known Member

This place is awesome! I especially love the pub. I also love that you lost it over the brothel just as much as I did lol. So funny! Great job Ethini & great video Febrith.
  13. Valzen Well-Known Member

I love this place! Full of awesomeness. :D
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You seem to be on a real Kromzek rampage with your videos lately Feb! :p

What a delightful creation. Just the right blend of pretty and entertaining. I love it. Well done! :)
    Yachiru-san and Ethini like this.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

Kromzeks are like buses - you don't see one for ages and then three come along at once!
  16. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm too young to get most of the jokes?... Lovely home, though! I loved it! Amazing video Feb! :)
  17. Ethini Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be too young, except for maybe the Caddyshack bit.
    Most of the stuff are various plays on words.
    The Library - Tome Raiders, as opposed to Tomb Raiders
    The pub - Cloak & Stagger as opposed to Cloak & Dagger
    The tailoring Shop -Swift Tailors instead of Taylor Swift
    And my favorite, the blacksmith - Bloodbath & Beyond instead of Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Feb cracked up over the brothel (a nice way of saying Whorehouse) and it's name: The Sword & Sheath (which I won't detail here for..reasons).

Glad you liked it though! :D