<Ethereal> New guild on Stormhold

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by tserothen123, Jul 20, 2015.

1. tserothen123 New Member

Hello guys! Will be recruiting for Ethereal on Stormhold once we go live tomorrow. Will be a Casual raid guild with raid times TBD. Toss an app our way here http://eth3real.guildportal.com/ or find a member in game tomorrow with any questions! Thanks and look forward to playing with you all!

-Tseroth
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. tserothen123 New Member

bump for launch day! Hope to see you all on Queens Colony/Outpost of the Overlord ;)
  3. neodome New Member

Hey I may be interested pending raid times. I ran a very hardcore raid guild back in the day but due to family now days I have to scale it back quite a bit. My mains was Defiler and Coercer but was thinking rolling a Warden. I'm undecided lol
  4. tserothen123 New Member

Raid days will be decided once we get a good amount of people on by a vote. We would love to have you join us though no matter what your playtime/class decides to be :)
  5. Laleena New Member

Come on, ya know you wanna do it!!!
  6. Ancientwalker New Member

What do you mean "casual raid guild"? In my many year MMO experience, no such thing exists. Can you describe the guild more?
  7. tserothen123 New Member

In my eyes a hardcore raid guild raids 3+ times a week. We will be more of a grouping and raiding ~2ish times a week. The founding members of this guild all play on Lockjaw in Faceless Guild so we get our share of hardcore over there by being the top end guild :)
  8. tserothen123 New Member

9. Elivo New Member

Are there any certian classes you guys think you will be needed, i know the server is only days old but wanted to see if you may have an idea. My current plans are either inquis or a guard or zerker tank. Havnt decided between them yet. I will be online latter tonight after work to mess around for a while.

Ohh as an FYI , im also playing on Lockjaw currently.
  10. tserothen123 New Member

Inquis are always awesome to have :) Play what you love though! :) My main is planning to be a Guardian unless things change. Who are you on Lockjaw? Cupie/Tseroth here
  11. Elivo New Member

Allevil is my SK on Lockjaw, hes still 44 right now, im in Free Masons guild.

I almost always play a tank in any MMO, but have been interested in the Inquis in EQ2 for a while now. Only issue is, i have never ever played a healer in any MMO lol. But I wanted to get away from the SK, I mained on in EQ2 for a long time, its my main on Lockjaw, so i want to play a different class this time around, and what could be more different than a healer lol.
  12. tserothen123 New Member

Definitely! Well if you need any help with anything shoot me a tell in game. Ive played most chars to 90+ except templar/wiz/warlock and id be happy to help :)
  13. tserothen123 New Member

bump guild level 14 when I left for work this morning :)
  14. Laleena New Member

Coming up on guild level 20 and still looking for more casual players with intentions on doing some raiding in the future.
    Looking for more casters of different sorts (coercers or Illusionists a plus), as well as plate healers.
    Come and check us out!!!

http://eth3real.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx
  15. Laleena New Member

Looking for casters, healers and a few more dps classes. Raid days will be 8:30-11 PM EDT on Wednesdays and 5-8 pm EDT on Sundays. Again, please go to:

http://eth3real.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx for registration and send us a tell!!
  16. Held New Member

I've been in Ethereal for a couple days now, they are a friendly bunch, who mostly hang out on ts. Atm I think we're still looking for more people to start raiding and progress together. Pm Laleena on Stormhold if you're interested. =) Guild is now level 29!
  17. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

I'd be afraid to join a guild named Ethereal.
    No loot would ever drop.
  18. Held New Member

I got my master books before I even hit the level to use them!
  19. Laleena New Member

Almost guild level 30 but still need healers (plate and non plate) and couple more caster classes, to really get us going!!
    Prefer 30+ but if you are going to put in the time then we will take ya any level!!

Yay Held!!!

http://eth3real.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx