Ethereal Greater Spirits, where do they drop?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Wurm, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Been running a lot of heroic instances, since I got access, and haven't seen one yet. It is frustrating to have a faction merchant when you have no idea where to get the item he wants to allow you to purchase his items.
  2. Adaac Member

I got one from the chelsith heroic a couple days ago and another last night out of temple of the faceless heroic. Seems that only those who finished the signature line can see them in the chests same as the Obol coins
  3. Kalderon Well-Known Member

which is still a problem, at least to me ;)
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

I have access and a ton of the Obol coins... its the rare components that are driving me crazy.
  5. Rayzor Member

I've cleared eight instances and I've seen one drop (HEx2, DCx3, ToFx2, ST). It came off a trash mob in the new ST Heroic. I also got the Essence of Baelon off Baelon. 1 out of 4 clears giving one item is not gonna cut it I don't think.
  6. Malleria Well-Known Member

Seen two drop in about 20 heroic zone runs. Waaaay too rare to be the end currency. They need to at least be guaranteed one per zone, if not one per person per zone (like doze heads, hint hint)
  7. GrouchyMouse Active Member

It's busy work!
  8. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I saw one drop of the ape last night :) sadly it didnt make the way to my infentory :cool:
  9. JesDyr Well-Known Member

It looks like any of the named in the heroic CoE zones can drop one... the other items seem to drop only off one of the last named in each zone (you can guess from the item name and description)
  10. Evillbetty New Member

I have been running ST(heroic) trying to get The Forgotten Statue essence with no luck. i heard a rumor that you have to have your cloak running can anyone comfirm this? But i agree the drop rate is dumb b/c i also been farming the ST contested for the Essence off the drake on the 3rd floor with no luck. I just want a nice ring with a green slot before i get a raid one and never run heroic stuff again.