Eternal Decorating GH FP T4

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by crazyapples, Aug 17, 2020.

1. crazyapples Active Member

It's been a long road this time around since 2015, but for now it's done.

Back in 2015 I decided after finishing many homes and my felwithe making Dev pick, I decided to take the challenge of a GH. I was silly enough to get a T3 first and had to re pack and move after a few weeks into a T4.

So 11 homes into a moving crate, many times i did a lap of the place and logged out, it really was allot. My original idea was to pull the best rooms from my 11 homes but with an item limit and space, it went up in smoke quickly. I had to start again and I'm glad I did. The downside is living with extra space we'd normally fill, but the bonus is i have my favourite pieces in one place.

Please don't judge too harshly I've never streamed before and realised to late i had'nt figured out audio properly, also I didnt use the layout editor for any of this so my lines might not be 100%.

As you can't publish GH sadly :( I decided to post the old fashion way here.

P1 outside -

P2 inside -
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Apples! :D

Very cool! Brilliant job on the Guild Hall, and while I'd call that videographing vs. streaming ("streaming," to me, is watching it as it occurs in real time, but ymmv), not a bad job there, either. :) One thing I'd like, though; while I did recognize a lot of the objects, not everything was familiar, and I'd love a narration on things, like what the idea was behind something (the holidays were obvious, but the Magic Mouth messages, not so much...too small, relatively :-/), any unique or rare items you'd gotten, etc. The videos were short enough that I think even a new videographer wouldn't have her voice go out too soon! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. crazyapples Active Member

Hey Uwk,

Thanks it's good to be back and doing projects guildies had asked for ages ago. You would be correct on the videographing oopsies, I did stream live on twitch but that was only for the end product. I did do talk through aka the delay in the beginning, but realised far to late it didn't capture me (cry). You are totally right cause this was'nt a show home and it needs the vision behind it to make sense. I love that idea about "unique or rare items". I will have to do it again at some point once I do some tests on how to capture voice too.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, keep up the good work, and we'd love to literally hear from you! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.