Eternal Darkness Warlock Ethereal Orange Review w/data

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Nero, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Earar Well-Known Member

the fervor applied to an ability doesn't cap.

kind of .. the fervor is automatically applied to it ? so u still have full potential with celestial gate :)
  2. Kioske Well-Known Member

Holy crap does this rune still suck. DBG, I need you guys to do some data testing and get on this. Curse of Darkness is still not worth casting, doubling the DPS on a spell that did 3 million DPS to make it do 6 million DPS when I'm doing 2+ Billion DPS is really not "Summer ethereal" material. Meanwhile, Illy still gets 25%+ boost to their DPS from their rune and Defilers get 25%+ to their healing... Why is it so hard to see something is out of balance and dedicate some time to fixing it?
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello Thanx to the player who pointed the issuses and the not compareable stats of this Warlock Addornment.
    Yes the Addorn as it is now is a useless pice of trash, the DPS + is not so high as it should be it wont have any significant effect to the Raid , not it makes the raid zone more laggy as it is so far.

I agree to the people who say makeing a micro Damage + on COD would have the same effect as if its not thier.
    They should get fingers on Keyboard and do an other spell on the Addorn for example Dark Sophoing which has more amount of use than COD would ever have.
    May be longer the Duratiuon of Dark Siphoning and or higher its amount of Damage / Mana and Health absorbtion and refilling for the Groupemembers.

For Example the Addorn from The Conjuror is totaly overpowered for a class which does also more damage as a T1 Mage DD why pushing it so high again ??

If the Conj Addorn works as its written thier it will increase the Conjurors Damage by 100% and the Warlock only gets 1% or nearly 0,5%.

So its a realy good questeion to the DEVS who is rolling the dice for those ideas thier or is thier anyone which is able to figure out whats wrong here ?.

Please NO MORE copy and paste , please proove your doing before doing somthing which will ran into a idea which ist totaly trash.

I know its not easy to get all players under one HAT but some changes making me worry about EQ2 or the fact that new content sems never been tested before going live?.

For last i hope this post is not against the rules.
    If thier is something to change tell me.
    I tryed to give a unfiltered review from things are going wrong here and the facts that are shown from Nero show thier is something deffinetly wrong.