ETA on this patch finishing?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Perrigrin, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I know, I know, "estimated downtime" 2 hours. But, it's been 3 hours, and no update for the community yet, so I was just wondering!
    Strings likes this.
  2. Yahtsee/Daesania Member

The ticker on the right hand side of the forums shows their twitter feed with an update: Working on an additional issue with the US servers and downtime will be extended slightly. Thanks for your patience!
    Perrigrin likes this.
  3. Gninja Developer

There was an issue with the patch so its running late. We hope to have them back up and running asap.
  4. Benadictus New Member

Seriously 3 hours and more and still not up? what the hell type of hotfix is this?
  5. Xiea New Member

Thank you for the update Gninja ;)
    suka likes this.
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Excuse me Please:

I am sorry if I am not fully understanding the problem(s)...
    Is it not Best Practices to implement testing/patching on a non-production environment first, then disseminate once all the problems have been isolated and resolved?
  7. Coty Member

Amusing how wrong things can go for a 120 kb patch
  8. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

LOL apparently I need more coffee you know I never even noticed that ticker? Or maybe just never look over there because I don't use twitter? Or I think maybe I just need more coffee LOL thank you for pointing that out, and thank you Gninja for responding so quickly, too!
  9. Kekox New Member

To bad theres only a US TLE server, high pings and patches on prime time. Today also holiday !! :-(
  10. Yahtsee/Daesania Member

I dont 'do' twitter either ;) I just always check the ticker for any potential updates :) *sends Perrigrin more coffee*
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It's better they fix it before pushing it out. They cannot win. Had they pushed it out people would be moaning because it was bugged, they take longer to fix the issue and people are moaning. Cut them some slack already.
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  12. Benadictus New Member

31/2 hours and running for a hotfix? WOW it pains me to say this but i almost miss SOE and that was bitter to say
    Edelphia likes this.
  13. Lamatu Active Member

The last Hotfix that ran over a large amount of time was the ToT one that introduced upgraded new armor.

Is there some big undocumented change in the patch notes?
  14. Gninja Developer

We found a typo in an item so we wanted to make sure it got fixed...

Kidding!
  15. skrunt New Member

Oh god oh yes oh god make it longer please ....................opps /MT
    Armageddoux and Prissetta like this.
  16. Morrdredd Member

17. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I was drinking you know... now it's a mess all over kb and monitor :p:p
    Edelphia and suka like this.
  18. Lamatu Active Member

I'm gonna give you a pass on this since the new solo belts are being given higher resolve. If it only gets bumped from 1 to 2 then I'll rethink my next post.
  19. Eryyn Member

I see no ticker. Where about on right side. Maybe something wrong with my page?
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks for update!!

I have guildies calling my cell, asking if I am down too ;) Hmm, was it wrong that I told them, "What, I'm still online." j/k :cool:
    HaphazardAllure and Perrigrin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.