Essence of chaos

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Intenzive, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

Pixistik likes this.
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

Tested mutagenic essence, it doesn't work on CD items, or it gives maybe a 5% increase, very minor.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

How did you determine this percentage? How many items did you transmute?
  5. Redlight Well-Known Member

48 items, got 10 infusions, normally I get 12-15 on average, not saying it lowers the rate, just that it happened to peak at the lowest with the essence on.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's a pretty small sample. I doubt it's a huge boost, but you do everything you can to get better results, even a small boost is a help.
  7. Marranda Active Member

Lol that is not true I am a raider and have 0 with 5 crafters running every day, so please stop being jelly! Raiders work HARD for there stuff too!
  8. Marranda Active Member

Lol that is not true I am a raider and have 0 with 5 crafters running every day, so please stop being jelly! Raiders work HARD for there stuff too!
  9. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I'm also in a raiding guild, and have gotten the recipes to make all 4 orange adorns several times on my 9 crafters that I have on 1 account. I play 1 adventuring character that gets all the heirloom recipes, and have only gotten enough infusions to make 1 of these orange adorns for my main. Getting enough infusions (400) to make 4 VII adorns is not easy, especially since nearly every transmuting of a legendary piece of gear does NOT turn into an infusion. I have a ton of near useless powders and fragments, and way more manas than I'll ever use already.

Why they gave us the useless recipes to handle LAST EXPANSION'S powders, fragments, infusions, and manas (PFIM) and NOT the recipes to help us balance PFIMs for THIS expansion just annoys me. I suppose we'll get THIS expansion's recipes to break down/make PFIMs next year...that's if they put out a new expansion next year.

With that said, I've gotten lucky on the daily TS quests in regards to the EoCs. They'll just sit in my TS box until I get enough infusions to turn them into 4 VII adorns.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

How do we know there is no recipe for CD powders, fragments, infusions, and manas? Perhaps it (the recipe) is even rarer than rocking horse sh$t and nobody has gotten one yet. Or maybe someone has gotten one but they do not post on the forums.
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If they follow the pattern from last expansion, they won't give us the distillations volumes until after we no longer need them. My suspicion is that they don't really want lots of these things made yet -- why, I cna't imagine, because at least some of the white adorns have the exact same stats as the PoP versions :mad:
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Conifur Well-Known Member

They hate us:)
    Lavinder and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Lavinder New Member

You jest .. But I'm actually starting to believe.. I laughed at people when I first came back to the game after being away for 5 years.. I'm not laughing any more..
    Rhodris likes this.
  14. Conifur Well-Known Member

Any bets on the reason they lowered the fishing pole was people were getting the Essences from fishing at a rate they don't want - so they nerfed the pole?
  15. Breta Well-Known Member

Except the fishing pole had + 50 harvesting skills bonus.
    Conifur likes this.
  16. Wimble Active Member

i like a gamble but youre not having nay of my money on that for the reason already given haha
    Conifur likes this.