Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind [Outdoor Zone]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kander Developer

Please post any feedback, bugs, etc. regarding the outdoor zone Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind. This is the solo overland version of this zone for quests, collections, harvesting, etc.

Thanks!
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Around /loc 400, 167, -995 the ground suddenly loses collusion. There are still trees, grass, rocks, harvest nodes and mobs, but you fall through the ground.
    It becomes walkable again around loc 467,166,-928
    Mercychalice likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

The 'walking sounds' in this zone are squishy/splashy water noises....
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I absolutely love this zone. Art is amazing and when I see this, the colours, the feeling, I really understand why I came back to EQ2. It's awesome. Colour palette is gorgeous.

Great number of harvesting nodes so far.
  5. Sakurra Member

a queensguard solo mob with one up arrow.....before named Captain Tzzt have really a lot of hp or so......the hit me one shot ( actual raidgear) and i cant dmg them.....or better less really less dmg......
  6. Pheidra Member

Experienced the same! The trees/rocks are solid but you just fall through the ground up here
  7. Pheidra Member

There are ^^^ 117 Heroic "a hive queensguard" on the platform around -455, 636, -175 that just decimates me in 1-2 hits. I'm wearing PoP T3 raid gear. Not sure if that's intended. Made it hard to get the final chest needed for "All the Flight Moves"
  8. Kander Developer

Well that is no good. Fixed for tomorrow.
    Jazzalyn likes this.
  9. Shonshazzitt Member

Quest - An Air Apparent - A Fractus Cloud.... Says to kill 10 'a prismatic recluse' I found the spiders up in the Aerie section, but they have no feather and wont update the quest.
  10. Spiderinx New Member

Having the same fall through the ground problem....location: 460, 177, -917 in the upper glade
  11. Spiderinx New Member

Not sure where to post this, but killed a named in this zone and it dropped a HELMET, with the name...Xogerarda's Heavy Shoes.
    It didn't appear that the mob was walking on its head....
  12. Kander Developer

Got it. Fixed. Thanks for the post!
  13. Chrol Developer

Art team fixed this issue. Thanks.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

not sure if the fix is supposed to have gone in yet, but there's still no collision as of tonight.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

And this is why we need patch notes.. so we know what bugs have been fixed to test them.. instead of retesting stuff that hasn't been patched in yet ;)
  16. Kander Developer

Art bugs take an extra day we patch, we build, art usually gets updated a day later, there is a reason for the process.
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

Mostly just requesting patch notes.. that way it's easy for those of us testing stuff to know what needs testing.

I remember having to 'beat up' devs for patch notes when I wrote test matrices and tested software professionally too :p
  18. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Unknown if intended, but there is no collision on the honeycomb platforms surrounding the queen in the overland. You fall straight through them even though the honey platform is present. Although, I did have fun flying through each of the honeycomb holes, up and down in a circle through them. :D
  19. Onoes New Member

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but the "guide" lines for tracking harvestables has not been working for me in the Eryslai islands. I feel like I'm playing a MUDD, having to rely on the "your destination is northeast and above/below you.." to guide me. In other zones the line works for most harvest items, but intermittently specific ones (not harvest type specific) just won't give a line to follow, i could select the next line on the list to get a guideline to that one, but go back to the original one I selected, and it will tell me the "destination is... " in text, but no guideline.
  20. Chrol Developer

Will be fixed, thanks!
    Mercychalice likes this.