Error on Startup - unable to download

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Tetrol, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Rriotx New Member

Going on day 3 of having this problem.... most annoying part.... still no response from Daybreak personnel. Honestly, what kind of company provides a player support forum and never freaking checks it. Ridiculous.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I uninstalled it and FINALLY re-installed the game although I had to hold down the ctrl & alt keys together in order to get the download window to come up. . . but once I did that and the game re-installed. . . I AM BACK ON THURGADIN! (now all I have to do is reinstall it on my second drive so I can got on Maj'dul) but reinstalling the game worked.(at least for me).
  3. Island Girl New Member

I can only play the unpatched "streaming" version of the game since the full game won't even download. Missing textures and lag are a nice touch... :( Last email from Daybreak today was:

"Thank you for performing these tests! Unfortunately we do not have any other potential fixes at this time. I'm going to be putting your ticket back on hold and will update you as as soon as we have more information.

Please keep in mind that we do not have an ETA on a solution and it may take some time.
    Regards,
    Mike S.
    Daybreak Games"
  4. Flamesong Member

They told me it was probably my connection. I'm using Comcast Xfinity, but I've never had this issue before. I just got home from work, so awaiting Daybreak's reply to my ticket now that I was able to give them all the details. Still can't get in and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling again.
  5. Rriotx New Member

So I just got everything working it seems.... I took someones advice and used a VPN to change my address from United States to Canada and it worked instantly. I used Tunnelbear VPN since its free and takes 2 seconds to get set up. I hope this works for other as well. Best of luck everyone!
  6. Eyenstein Member

Going to post still not fixed to keep this at the top of the forums. seems quite a few people are affected