Erollisi's Day Overseer Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Karamella, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

Since I couldn't find a thread concerning this issue I start this one.

This morning I tried to get the Erollisi Overseer Quest in New Halas with my last toon. But the NPC had either the feather over her head nor a quest for my gnome just telling me I should start becoming an Overseer. But....my gnome already had done so.

So something is wrong with it. Just wondering why it happens after 15 times it went through fine.
    Almee likes this.
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. Looks like I'll miss out on this.
  3. Tkoss New Member

If the E-Day npc is saying that you need to become an Overseer then somehow that character is missing the "Welcome, Overseer" achivement from the "Become an overseer" quest line.
    Before working too hard to fix this make sure you have done the starting overseer quest line by
    /claim, promotions section, overseer starting crate
    If you have done that, then somehow your character missed out on the flag. There is a way to fix this .
    Overseer missions are account wide!
    Make a new character
    on the new character /claim,promotions section,overseer starting crate
    unpack the crate so the 1st overseer mission shows up in your overseer quests DO NOT START IT
    log back into the character thats missing the achivement flag and start the quests line there till complete.
    TADA you should now have the flag for "Welcome, Overseer" and be able to do the E-Day quests.
    Breanna, Kaitheel and Xianthia like this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

First off, buying another starter crate at the status merchant in Sanctus Seru helped me out. Most likely the same procedure like you mentioned, Tkoss.
    Btw, I did the starter quest last month since now I didn't receive any status points for it *hahaha* The claim window was empty too. So there is something borked.

But nevertheless thank you, Tkoss :) This expansion is truely buggy as hell, but without this community helping each other it would be still worse.
    Breanna and Marae like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Erollisi Feedback and Bug Thread stickied at the top of the Test forum has detailed information on how to fix these issues without creating a new character. All issues about Erollisi day should be put in that thread so that Kaitheel can see them in one place and work on them as quickly as possible.
    Breanna and Marae like this.