Erollisi PQ egg shaped heart issue

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Hippityhoppity, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Hippityhoppity New Member

I have run the quest for the past 4 years, for a minimum of at least 640 times on one particular toon, and the egg still has yet to hatch. I did the quest a few times this year, and finally got /petition to work after 4 years. Unfortunately, the response was that i had to run the quest a total of 15 times to get the egg to hatch and was given a link for how to actively participate in the quest. I do appreciate the time it took for the person to respond; however, it doesn't help with the issue. Any suggestions on how to get the egg to hatch with having done the quest over and over again (more than 640 times)? I'm kind of out of patience at this point.
    Saree and Chienne-Errante like this.
  2. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

There has got to be an issue with the flag for participation level. Because no matter how many actions I complete, I'm still only getting "Active". If people with eggs are going through the same thing, that would be why. "Proactive" is required for the egg to hatch.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, you are inspecting the egg after each PQ, right? You have to check it after each one. It doesn't just hatch after a number of times.
  4. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

I know the people that I've talked to have all been examining their egg. The problem is, if the flag for participating is bugged, they aren't getting the Proactive flag, so no progress is being made to their egg. :(
    Cusashorn and Twyla like this.