Erollisi deity quest line - feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Marr is ready to join the pantheon of deities to be worshiped on Test!

There has been no public announcement as to when this content is going to go live, but we've got some time to get any bugs ironed out.

Speak with Sister Leela Prendyn in New Halas to get started. May the Loving Huntress bless your travels!

Please post any feedback and bugs in this thread.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Uwk
    who's got characters still waiting on Prexus to join the Neutral pantheon ;->
  3. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Interesting... so how does this align with the deity revamp?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They revamped the deities? :-/

Uwk
    who, no, doesn't have the 2 most recent expansions
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Not yet, but they keep saying they are planning to. I guess it seemed odd to add a new deity if the revamp is still on the table for this year.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Well, we got a little tired of putting off the Erollisi deity line until the revamp. Thankfully, the revamp has not been scrapped, and when it happens, it won't make this content moot, either!

~ Kaitheel
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

QUEST - Devotion and Compassion
    Journal lists incorrect zone for Pacificator Merrek.

(not putting in right/wrong information since some folks may want to find out info on their own.)
  8. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Yay!
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Oops! Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  10. Margaritas Active Member

Is there a test buff? I love to test things when needed, but to be completely honest when I'm doing a favor I don't like to invest hours and hours leveling up on a server that I only use to test.

Last time I popped onto test to .. well test something, I couldn't because I wasn't leveled. Generally speaking, more people would be willing to help test things when they don't have to invest in a time sink to do it.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Test server is an actual server and doesn't get a level up buffer npc (like beta or the old, no-longer available, "test copy" server). Have to rely on Beta (when that's up) or actually level up characters on Test.

There are some (minor) differences than actual live servers (50% xp boost comes to mind).
  12. Margaritas Active Member

Is beta up and is this content to be tested on beta?
  13. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok I'm on test where do we find this quest? Or is it on the beta server?
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Sister Leena Pendyn (sp) in New Halas by the city festival.
  15. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Humm there must be a lvl limit attached to it because there is no quest for me.
  16. Margaritas Active Member

Well... Guess I'll be "testing" out a heroic character for this. Seems to accept me just fine.
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Strings Well-Known Member

I had to get a toon to level 20. The quest giver is not right next to the altar thingy, it was a little further over (still right at the cairn). I got the quest, haven't done it yet.

P.S. Test isn't ever wiped, you can make a toon there and just work on it a little each day.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Level 20 (for first one I didn't actually make a note of that one), level 35, level 50, level 65 and a level 70. I think it's fairly close to other deity level requirements.
  19. Margaritas Active Member

Are the updates for Treachery Abounds purposely not on track?
    Neiloch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Xianthia Well-Known Member

@ Margaritas - not sure, but all you need is in that entry area rooms. Also, it seemed to me that the items had to be clicked in a particular order in order for next one to be clickable. Maybe was just my luck. First two are at the base of one of the pillars, if you face out to the chasm, it would be the room to your right.

EDIT - sorry didn't see the time of your post, you probably figured it out already.