Erollisi day - rose achievements once event finishes

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Pone the Wonderhorse, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

Can I carry on using the roses and getting the titles, new quests and achievements once the event finishes - if I gather 2000 roses now?
    Aylea likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yes, you certainly can.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Absolutely! You'll often find folks flinging them around every time there's another event that causes crowds to gather. :D
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is how it always used to be. I remember having to stockpile on roses one year in hopes of giving out all 2000 the next year during the E-day event because the progress was reset every year... or at least it seemed that way.

Fortunately, I was diligent and gained "The Prurient" title back around 2009 or 10.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since the Achievements are keeping track of how many roses you've given out, the number doesn't reset. It's like total number of killed things.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It only started the count for the next achievement in the line at zero once, I believe. It happens when more achievements are added to an achievement once you've already earned earlier achievements. It is a known issue with the achievement system.
    Breanna likes this.