Erollisi Day Recipes missing?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Playz4fun, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Playz4fun Active Member

I have a rather interesting issue.

I have bought and scribed all the EDay recipe books. I was able to complete the Cherished Confections achievement (making the candy and such).

I am unable to find ANY of the recipes to complete the Lovely Lacquer (furniture) achievement. I have tried to search under a number of different ways (level, day, Erollisi, bed, etc) and get nothing. I usually use DarqUI, but since this wasn't working, switched to the default UI. I am still unable to locate the needed items (i.e. Erollisi Day bed, chair, etc).

I have gone into Edit, and selected only the Romantic Gifts to craft, but still can't find the recipes, only the food item I already made show up).

I even went back and bought the recipes again, but can't scribe them (so a lucky alt gets them!). I have also just hit N and listed everything I have (over 8K recipes) and those items just don't show up.

I checked alts on other servers and they also can't see the recipes. This is on both of my accounts.

I would welcome any suggestion. Thank you!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

Oh my, I feel so silly. Ignore this post.

I did some research and was looking for the wrong items to craft.

Carry on and have fun!
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I had much the same problem, actually, until I realized that my "Hide Recipes" thing I'd clicked on for certain old recipes that only worked for certain quests and didn't make anything after that had gotten carried away and had Hidden about 1/3 of my actual recipes that I wanted to see. X-P

Nowadays I just check the Show Hidden box as a reflex. X-P

Uwk
    Breanna and Morukta like this.