Erollisi Day Public Quest

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Schmetterling, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

For those of you, who would like to own a cute baby dragon pet (on live this is a familiar) with a heart at the end of its tail, this is the event to go for.
    The PQ has to be repeated several times before the baby will hatch out of the egg.
    There are also other rewards after you finish the PQ, like Erollisi coins a new plushy and candy or love letters and other things.

The public Quest is located in Commonlands.
    Here are some tips to make this event easier.
    There are 2 zombies, who need to be guided to each other, each resides in a graveyard.
    One of the graveyards is near the entrance to the Sprawl, the other is near the spire.

Both zombies move when you offer them roses, that spawn from the ground, there is a brief break after handing each rose, so other people can get a turn, because your get a reward according to how active you are.
    I think each zombie can hold 6 roses of each color before anybody can hand them another one.

Roses come in 4 colors, red and yellow (good) and black and purple (bad).
    The red and yellow roses can be offered to the zombies to make them move, if you hand a zombie the wrong color, he or she will send you flying.
    You also should put the roses on your hot bar, because they can be used as ammunition to destroy the evil guys that will spawn to stop you,
    The evil guys use black and purple roses to spawn into the world, so those roses have to be destroyed,
    simply click on them like on any of the roses.
    The evil guys will adjust to the level of the participants, but any level can be killed using red and yellow roses,
    with one hit.
    It is a good idea to have two groups guiding the two zombies to each other at the same time.

That's it in a nutshell.
    Sunlei, Siren and Breanna like this.
  2. Sunlei Well-Known Member

lol, BIG thank you for posting this Ms Rat:) I wish I read this earlier it was fun but hours in commonlands clicking roses, making zombie walk and then the red ones spawn. Had a group but all of us are Leroys (if you know what that means for a group) so of course when pvp shows up, you are alone in the world. No help will ever come.

I have had the most luck with my hoard of barding things from the tarinax 'special overseer' freebies, those things rain the candies, enough to buy things off the V day merchant with no risk of deaths. My fae already has purple wings and violet hair, so the pink wings are useless to me. But I see others who desire the wings, who is it the fat Halfling with grey beard sporting the lovely V day pink wings.? He was so angry when I told him, ...Hey Mr Fae, "you are to plump to ever fly"

come to this server you lost on live server rat race people, you don't ever have to pvp if you don't want to...we can kill dragons and fight the epics for much fun!
    Siren likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I really liked it when I was doing this PQ together with people from the other faction, I think this is the way it should work,
    wait to do your pvp until your done with the task at hand.
    I have done the PQ with only 2 people, who know how it's done, it takes much longer up to 50 minutes, but it can be done.
    Breanna and Siren like this.