Erollisi Day PQ Change Please

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ichoris, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Can we please get the Erollisi Day PQ reward triggers changed?

It's my understanding that you to get a certain number of Proactive runs to hatch your egg. Who knows how many it takes. I think to get Proactive you need to hand a zombie a rose, get multiple hits on the mobs and destroy purple roses.

The problem is that it's almost impossible to attack the mobs. They are dead before you can even target them most of the time. Can we change the trigger to allow to get proactive based on how many roses you give and how many purple roses you destroy?

It's also very hard to give the roses because targeting the zombie it hard when the mounts and players are on top of them. But doing these tasks are much easier to do in my opinion.

Maybe change it to where if you give a certain number of roses or destroy the a certain amount of purple roses it would count as if you did multiple hits on the mobs. This might take some of the frustration out of the PQ event.
    GrunEQ likes this.
  2. Satarie Member

I agree. I hate the Erollisi Day PQ. On our server we have 3 or 4 members of the same guild on Huge mounts surround the zombie and nobody can get to it to give a rose. I can hardly get a rose cause of the Huge mounts.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I recommend turning mounts off in your own settings for the PQs.

You can ask people to take off their mounts, but there will always always be people who will not or arrive late and don't think to.

The mount issue is entirely within your control. You might not want to turn the visuals for them off or think you should have to turn them off, but in this case, you can easily solve your own problem.
    Febrith likes this.
  4. Roadkillusa Active Member

My opinion is that this PQ was not thought out too well. It seems more like a PVP PQ to me. There are many people who are having a hard time getting proactive due to mobs of other players who are competing to give zombie a rose or even trying to get the purple and black roses. DEVS should change it so the zombies are clickable for than more than one person at a time. Just set a small time frame on which everyone can click the zombie each time it asks for a rose.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Since I turned mounts off I've had a much easier time of it - I still wish people would lose their familiars and other pets though - some of those are big - especially that new plant shiny pet. Also the tools that insist on constantly standing on the zombie instead of running/walking along side of it. Lack of common sense is the issue (as well as the odd git who seems determined to try and spoil it for everyone else).
    Cyrrena, Finora and GrunEQ like this.
  6. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Turning off mounts helps, but this has been a very frustrating event, and if I ever get my egg to hatch, I most likely will not waste my time trying with an alt with so many other Erollisi events there are to do.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

It does not help that the range to actually be able to give a rose and not get the 'too far away' message as the zombie walks away is way too small for an event that draws so many people, so many people stand very close to the zombie for that reason trying to get a rose in.
    GrunEQ and Cyrrena like this.