Erollisi Day Leather Armor Crate(s)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by NyteRose, Feb 16, 2022.

1. NyteRose Member

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section of the forum.

A humble request for next year's Erollisi Day: could the Supple Leather Armor Crates (the Violet one in particular) get chainmail versions, please? I would LOVE to have purple/violet chain appearance armor for my Froglok Mystic (her original incarnation in EQ1 wore purple armor.)

Thank you, and have a good day :)
    Soara2, FalconClash and Twyla like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There are a few purple-tinted chain armors in the game, mainly between level 70 and 90. I don't remember off-hand what any of them are, and they might be class-restricted.

I wouldn't mind seeing Erollisi Day themed chain and platemail sets though.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is at least one plate armor set for Erollisi day, the "Insurrection Armor Crate", but it looks kind of blah, boring.
    There is definitely no chain and not a plate armor worthy of the love festival.
    Soara2, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  4. NyteRose Member

Thank you, I will keep an eye out for these when my Mystic is higher level (she is only level 33.)
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. swordsswords New Member

Leather armor was allegedly one of the most popular types of armor used in the early medieval era. It was deemed to be fairly popular among the masses, and especially by the lower classes because it was cheap and easy to produce.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind this, like a purple/red/green/blue version of the Nights of the Dead chain armor set.

[IMG]
    Soara2, Juraiya and Twyla like this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Not related to the Erollisi day armor, but...

The six guide-related collections each result in a piece of chainmail armor in your choice of pink or blue (one or the other, you can't get both), Green from the Guk zones, and a fluorescent red version drops in the Fabled Sanctum of the Scaleborn.
    Soara2 and Juraiya like this.