Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! True. :)

I found that out the hard way, way back when, when I was a completionist about Collections ("Step away from the shiny, slowly..."), only to discover after investing scads of gold (back when that was actually expensive ;->) that my only reward for completing something like the spider collection was a handful of silver. X-P

Uwk
    who strongly thinks, we need something like that one lovely website where all the collection rewards were listed in one place...
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think I asked for this before , but could we please get more rewards for any once a year repeatable quests , some of them have been around for some time now and I don't see much point in repeating them if I can't at least pick some coin instead of the item , or at least make the rewards heirloom , something , please .
    That problem is most likely true for all festivals .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, some of the Erollisi Day quests have like almost a half dozen possible rewards (Dalron, I'm looking at YOU...and, okay, the "Find 'Em a Find" people), and others only like one, maybe two things. :-/

If those could be spread out a bit... It's also tough if you're a completist about getting all the holiday house items, but you have to keep coming back year after year after year to try to get them all if there's a ton of options on one quest giver.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Update!********

This issue should be resolved with tomorrow's hotfix, but the event was scheduled to deactivate at the end of the day. As that does not leave a lot of time for anyone who might have still been stuck on this, we are extending Erollisi Day until 11:59 PM on 2/26/21. That'll give everyone three more days of love themed fun!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking such good care of us!
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much Kaitheel
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

looks like another day of missed Erollisi Day most of us can't log in :( .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Another suggestion Black Rose Hedges ..can be from the heart races, pq, vendor crafted, new quest but its a good idea for next year!

Oh and black rose bouquet crafted like the pink, yellow, and blue ones.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Check the announcement thread.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Re: the mysterious Coupons for the Marketplace that just started showing up; I got a 20% off one as I finished getting my over 110 Hearts A' Flutter race score (so I also qualified for that Achievement) and simultaneously completed what I needed to get the Enamored of Erollisi Achievement (getting credit for having done all those quests, including the Repeatable ones), so I figured it was an additional reward for that Achievement because of the mess near the end of the holiday this year, or because I'd done pretty well at the race, or whatever. Now I hear that there are all sorts of denominations, everywhere from 5% to 10% to 20% (I immediately spent mine on the Marketplace! What an incentive! :D Got a whole slew of awesome Erollisi Bundle furniture for under 1300 DBC, eventually, with all the percentages, and I think I made out like a gang-buster! Well worth it! Thanks! :D).

Granted, I haven't gotten any of them since, so I have to wonder: how do we get these? Why now? Will they be a regular thing (please, please, o please! I wouldn't've thought about that furniture package without it, but the minute I got it, I went shopping!)? Was it too short a notice to let us know about it? :-/ Will there be other holidays with these as a possibility in the future (please! :D)? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

those were around for a good time Uwkete , there are 3 different versions 5% , 10 % and 20 % of .
    and in my guild chat there were notifications all the time for people getting those . I got at least 10 of this , but only 2 with
    20 % of .
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good lord! From the very start of Erollisi Day? 'Cause that 20% one was the first and last time I've ever seen them... :-/

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BUG: This has been ongoing now for several years. The Repeatable quests, like Love Lines (Dalron's) and Find 'Em a Find, Catch 'Em a Catch! (various priests over the years), apparently don't count for anything, up to and including getting a holiday achievement such as Enamored of Erollisi. According to my Completed World Quests, I (Uwkete; we're not even gonna get into all the other Hordelings this can apply to) finished Love Lines back in 2012, and FEaF, CEaC back in 2009 and 2012, depending on which Priest was spoken to just outside of Qeynos (first just "Priest Swornlove" and then "David Torchsong, Disciple of Love"; I'm guessing they put Dave out there once Aaronolis Swornlove got sent to New Halas ;->).

In neither case were those Repeatable quests counted for the "do these quests and get this House Item reward, title, etc.! :D" Enamored of Erollisi achievement (though I do have a copy of Dalron's Small Black Book (Extended Edition), which proves to me, anyway, that I did it >:-/), and if memory serves, the same occurs with other holidays. If the Completed Quests can keep a record of all the numerous times we've done this, why can't the AA board? :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.