Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! True. :)

I found that out the hard way, way back when, when I was a completionist about Collections ("Step away from the shiny, slowly..."), only to discover after investing scads of gold (back when that was actually expensive ;->) that my only reward for completing something like the spider collection was a handful of silver. X-P

Uwk
    who strongly thinks, we need something like that one lovely website where all the collection rewards were listed in one place...
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think I asked for this before , but could we please get more rewards for any once a year repeatable quests , some of them have been around for some time now and I don't see much point in repeating them if I can't at least pick some coin instead of the item , or at least make the rewards heirloom , something , please .
    That problem is most likely true for all festivals .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, some of the Erollisi Day quests have like almost a half dozen possible rewards (Dalron, I'm looking at YOU...and, okay, the "Find 'Em a Find" people), and others only like one, maybe two things. :-/

If those could be spread out a bit... It's also tough if you're a completist about getting all the holiday house items, but you have to keep coming back year after year after year to try to get them all if there's a ton of options on one quest giver.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Update!********

This issue should be resolved with tomorrow's hotfix, but the event was scheduled to deactivate at the end of the day. As that does not leave a lot of time for anyone who might have still been stuck on this, we are extending Erollisi Day until 11:59 PM on 2/26/21. That'll give everyone three more days of love themed fun!

~ Kaitheel
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking such good care of us!
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.