Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, It's a limitation that I cannot get around, hence the description on it saying, "This item cannot have its scale adjusted. Place this Rose in your house or guildhall and watch the petals fall!" Frankly, not very many house items have descriptions, so I would not be surprised if you missed that.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

There's a subtle difference in the trunk shape and exact foliage arrangement.

~ Kaitheel
  3. Kaitheel Developer

It is definitely a question of equipment and AAs for level 110 fights.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Kaitheel Developer

It is, indeed. I should specify, it is annually repeatable.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

YAY!!! I LOVE THAT QUEST! I will definately do that one over and over!
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would also like to see (for future E-day) both PURPLE MARBLE building block sets to match the 2 tiles we now have from last year. Thought for sure we would have gotten matching blocks this year but . . no. /
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the reminder! I'll try to set up a swap, so that instead of a familiar you get a Carina Cuddleblaze pet spell on TLE.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I noticed the way the branches come out of the tree was not the same .

Thanks Kaitheel I love that cute little dragon :D .
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT! :D Bless you! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Heartbreaker : The traveling merchant is in the wards (so within Gorowyn's housing area), as the quest says, but it shows a blue area on the map around the ruins of Verelisk past windhowl coast.

No problems running the quest at 120 and current gear obviously
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

After running it with a 120 who didn't do the new timeline but is well gear from last expansion, as usual, the top tier stuff is scaling to the most recent expansion & gear increase. It's trivial for current-conjuror and takes some work on past-expansion necro. if you're not a DPS class and geared with BoL regular stuff, mentor down.

I published my usual house with everything crafted in it (everything crafts and places fine): Erollisi Day 2021, Medium Houses, Opera House, Leucosia, Qeynos side.

(and of course, Kaitheel, you had to launch it during my night, before a weekend when I wasn't available! you have a sixth's sense!)

EDIT: there's something weird with the Falling Roses petals. we have a "hand" icon showing when we hover and there's a casting bar to click examine, move, pack or pick up.
    I love the flirting rug, those kind of items are nice (now to place it next to a troll actor in sexy outfit, or next to N'Granna)

And thanks Kaitheel for everything. Quest is fast and fun, items are nice (and hideous if you don't like purple!).
    You're the best, as usual!
  12. Kaitheel Developer

I've made the following changes, and they are bound for Test, but I do not know when they are to arrive:
    • Bow of the Huntress Statue - House item now stacks properly.
    • Falling Rose Petals - House item now stacks properly.
    • Flirtatious Red Rug - House item now stacks properly.
    • Red Ribbon Mum Plushie - House item now stacks properly.
    • Hatching the Heart Shaped Egg on a TLE server will now reward a Carina Cuddleblaze flavor pet scroll, instead of a familiar.
    • Heartbreaker - Erroneous quest ROI for speaking with the traveling flower merchant has been removed.
    Thank you all for your time and input so far!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

It's a side affect of it being a different type of house item than what you have seen before. It is an FX item, which is the same reason why it cannot be scaled larger or smaller. The rose you place on the ground is spawning the invisible FX cube, which is playing the petals you see falling. I'm trying to get more particle effects in as house items, so although it is not interaction you have seen before, it does still give you the ability to place and move the particles.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for working with us on all this Kaitheel <3
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

E-Day and Tinkerfest are two of the easiest events to get currency for if you have pack pony armies. If you need some love notes to get through testing, please give a yell, and tell me the character name to mail them to - I have many ponies.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It looks like you quite at home here Quiarrah already contributing :D.
    How do you like your new vacation home ?
    If you want free furniture contact Niami or ask just about anybody to invite you into one of the warehouse dungeons
    And you can pick up anything you like there , or bring in anything you have to many of

O my I just hopped on in to Pinking's home to see the new Erollisi Day things and I discovered to my delight that a flower I asked for , for years now has finally arrived .
    The Copper Kiss Blooms from Moors of Ykesha .
    Thanke you so very much :):D
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love , love , love all this new items , you guys at Darkpaw have done a lovely job again.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. it felt very weird when I realized it so was wondering if it was a weird bug. I love those, and I love the options of more particles in the future!

You're the best Kaitheel!
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just got: "You win the lotto for [ogre hard candy] from the corpse of an owlbear grater"
    Are owlbears supposed to eat (and drop) ogre hard candies? I got 2 so far in savage weald.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well see . . . they ate an Ogre and the ogre candy is what they pooped out when you killed them.