Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2017

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, new items did arrive on the Marketplace today, so you can peruse and purchase those new Erollisi Day themed Player Studio and Daybreak items to your heart's content!

Let me remind you though, I am not involved in the Marketplace. Asking me about updates will produce little to no results. That said, I must also admit that I don't ever recall seeing any message pertaining to Marketplace content updates listed in the update notes. You'd have better luck following official announcement channels for those kinds of updates.

~ Kaitheel
    Finora and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! Finally! :D

And thanks anyway! I do think you'd have more access to official ears than we would, though... ;->

And thanks again for everything you do for us! :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

While he may have access, it is a bad idea for folks to press him to *use* that access for non-emergency things. (Massive exploits are another story, and for that I'd corner whatever dev you can find privately, and ask it to be forwarded on ASAP)

We don't really want him to get pigeonholed into that, Uwkete. Once players start expecting/demanding that he run around checking up on co-workers to see what is going on with something outside his realm of responsibility, he ends up not only getting less of his own work done, but also irking said co-workers. And it is FAR better for the folks actually responsible for such things to hear directly from the players than to get it from a co-worker going "a player said ..."

This is part of why I always push back when players corner me going "can you tell the devs ____?" The folks who feel something is an issue need to be the ones communicating via /feedback, via twitter, etc. Otherwise the wrong devs start feeling badgered about things out of their control, and the "right" ones are only getting secondhand (or thirdhand) feedback.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

You're very welcome, and thank you for the understanding.

~ Kaitheel
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Very well explained, Niami. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I know I wasn't expecting Kaitheel to do the answering (I was actually going to make my post in general, but since the subject had already been broached here I figured I'd just add my comments here).

Who does handle the marketplace stuff anyway these days?
  7. Deaby Member

Obulus frontier is the only place to get gooblin love notes. Or is there else where. I only need this one last item and I will be done with all the erollis day events
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Deaby Member

Is there any where else to get the gooblin love note beside Obulus Frontier
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No, that note is only available in the Dalnir's instances in Obulus (and that is an intentional limitation, just like the Maldura achievement includes mobs only found in the ToT expansion.)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not only does it take forever to kill one, but apparently, casters are being penalized for even trying...today: Illusionist. Thirteen slooooow kills (even with a Pet) to get 8 waxes. Last night: Fury. FIFTEEN sloooooow kills to get 8 waxes.

I know the Powers don't want us to have House Items any more ("Hoarders! How dare you!"), but why pick on casters? :-/

Uwk

EDIT: ah. Tried with a Bruiser tonight: got 8 waxes in 9 kills. Note to self on Excel: to save time and aggravation, don't bother trying with casters. :-/ Fortunately, it's not necessary for the various Achievements, it's just a cool house item, and it is Repeatable, so my Fighter types can get them for everyone else. :)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

EDIT: Paladin: got 8 waxes in 9 kills. I'm beginning to suspect this isn't random. :-/