Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Think of the zone information as a "recommendation", not a requirement, for the achievements. It means the note/candy "can" be found there, but if there are mobs of that type elsewhere, you can go mug them elsewhere. All that matters is that you get the note/candy as a drop.
    Mystfit and Kaitheel like this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Kaitheel? Homeshow is a-twitter about a supposed window for Erollisi coins, mentioning a twitter from you ... is there something we're missing? :)
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I see the oval one on his twitter - but think folks were talking about a round one? this one looks oval to me.

Nathan McCall@kaitheel 23h23 hours ago
    Erollisi Day windows you'll love! One is available for Erollisi coin, the rest are on the marketplace. #EQ2
    [IMG]
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Ugh! Yes, I missed the oval Erollisi Day window. And I honestly don't know how. I think maybe it was what I meant to add to Douglas, but instead added the purse. Blargh!

Anyway... The good news is that it'll be added to this year's Erollisi Day tradeskill book, instead. So, those that bought it should find a new recipe automatically added. I hope the change will make the weekly update on Tuesday.

~ Kaitheel
    Schmetterling, Cyliena, Katz and 6 others like this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm trying not to squee loudly here at the moment. I'm sorry it happened, but thanks for making sure we'll get to craft it soon!
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Ok, I feel as though I've done my due diligence. Where are people getting their voidmen drops.
    It reminds me of a TNG episode "No, no, no, no, no, you-you don't understand the scope of my crime. I didn't kill just one voidman, or a hundred, or a thousand. I killed them all. All voidmen, everywhere. - Is one candy worth... 50 billion? Is the love of a an acheivement worth the destruction of an entire species?"
    Katz, Griffon Lady and Finora like this.
  7. Aivet Well-Known Member

Gah, don't talk to me about the voidman love note...it took me a large chunk of an afternoon to get one. I would up having to go to Obelisk of Akzul, Anchor of Bazuul, Palace of Ferzul and another zone I don't recall offhand. Finally got one in Bazuul from one of the named.

Edit: Also meant to mention the Akhevan one I got from the shadowed akhevan things you kill during the timed quest in Phantom Seas. Spent a good 15 mins trying to find akhevans to kill before I tried that.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Do they need to be the circle ones with the guys body poking out of it? Like in Nek or OOLS? Or are there other mobs I can hunt to extinction?
  9. Aivet Well-Known Member

No, not the shadowed men; they don't drop it. They kinda look like a floating guy in the lotus position with things circling around them. Like the blademavens in Stonebrunt, near Que'lele, up the hill a bit from where all the void things spawn and charge down the hill. Never got one off the blademavens, but I didn't try very hard; it's possible they may drop it.
  10. Raenius Well-Known Member

Yes, the theerian blademaves drop it - but only a few around there, might take a while.
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, I owe the other guys an apology. I went to what you guys directed me to and had it within 3 mintues...oops MY BAD guys! I hope your species recovers...
  12. Prince Mandor New Member

Anybody knows where "gehein hard candy" drops from Solo - Heroic mobs?
    "Connecting Ether Threads" quest completed long ago, so no more geheins around spires in Obol Plains.
    And only geheins known exists in epic Harrows End
  13. Aivet Well-Known Member

Yes, the Harrows End Heroic dungeon geheins drop the hard candy. However, as Mystfit pointed out in another thread:

14. Prince Mandor New Member

This too hard for soloing also. So, only solution for solo players is create free account on another computer...
    Does it really how developers plan it, or they just forgot how rare geheins are?
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Not all live event content is going to be able to be completed by solo players. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be implemented.

~ Kaitheel
    Aivet likes this.
  16. Kaitheel Developer

I just submitted the oval window addition. Hopefully, it will make the live patch tomorrow. It should be noted in the update notes as:
    • An Oval Heart-Stained Window Pane has been added to the "Romantic Gifts to Craft IX" recipe book.
    ~ Kaitheel
  17. Aivet Well-Known Member

You could ask in general for someone to help spawn them for you. If you're on HoF I'd be happy to help you out; send me a PM.
  18. Finora Well-Known Member

I know it's way too late for this year, but as I was flying around doing quests it struck me just how awesome a set of flight wings colored like the cloak of the love bird would be.

/begs for next year
    Cyliena, Aivet and HaphazardAllure like this.
  19. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

omg yes please!
    Spindle likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Apparently not all urzarach love notes will update the "Love on the Shattered Seas" achievement. I just got the following but no update:

You loot \aITEM -1592021025 -55779609:urzarach love note\/a from the corpse of a Lost webhunter in Tranquil Sea (976.79, 26.15, -896.99).

You loot \aITEM -1592021025 -55779609:urzarach love note\/a from the corpse of a Lost battlemaster in Tranquil Sea (410.15, 89.50, -902.97).