Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

I got them all done on a level 41 character. If you don't know where to go though, the Visions of Love is really really going to be a pain for lower level characters. That particular character of mine did have a flying mount and I looked all over the place for a feather, but didn't see one. I only found it because someone told me where to look and it was closer to things that'd eat me in a bite than I had been comfortable searching.

If you come in via spires, you are golden. If you come in via the druid rings and use the pads to fly to Que'Thule you will have no issues. If you come in via the Intercontinental Transport and use the pad to fly to Que'Thule you'll be good.

The feather wasn't showing up for me until I moved a fair way towards evil eyes though, which is probably why I was missing it (I was on the level 41 character and did not wish to be eaten by evil eyes so was staying away from there mostly other than flying high above on the way to the transport area.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got them done on a level 22 you just have to be careful
    For the Stonebrunt quest use the disks and fly over to the little lake near by and jump of a jumping mount is also good enough to get around mobs or more like over them.
    the quest in Butcherblock the mobs are close to the Druid portal
    I also said for the Stonbrunt quest its near the wizard portal there is only one of those in Stonebrunt.
    and the language you need is not that silly one but fairy as in the language you get from getting the patchwork patches from any fay creatures like trends, fay or brownies .
  3. Savvy Member

EDIT: Cuts Like a Knife - Butcherblock Mtns on road to Lesser Faydark .. NPC Trelawny at /loc -758, 101, 407 .. as of this moment Fayfolk is still required in order to talk to him
    Vision of Love - Stonebrunt Mtns middle of map just SE of Quel'Thel or whatever it is .. NPC is a gazer Illixxol at /loc -338, 400, 866 ... I hope this info helps for all and have fun!!
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy, that's even worse! At least with Faerlie, you know when you're done and how long it takes. With the other, you could slaughter an entire Nek Forest full of the little buggers without getting an upgrade...on the other hand, hopefully you'll get a lot of candy/love notes from them in doing so. ;->

On the Fae types you kill in the various types of Shards of Love, do those count for learning Faefolk? Do they drop the patches?

Uwk
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Thanks to each and every one of you that jumped onto Test and looked at this content!

The following changes were just completed, and are on their way to Test:
    • Cuts Like a Knife - Trelawny no longer requires Fayefolk language.
    • Shard of Love: Weeding Corruption - Custodians and flame sentinels level 90-100 now drop appropriate level loot.
    • Purple Roses in an Oval Vase is back in Steven's stock.
    • Other roses have been moved from Douglas' stock to Steven's.
    • Merchant price corrections:
      • Love's Blessed Defense - Sells for 50 Erollisi coin
      • Vivid Rainbow Knoll - Sells for 20 Erollisi coin
      • Rainy Day Knoll - Sells for 20 Erollisi coin
      • Blue-Patched Heart Pillow - Sells for 5 Erollisi coin
      • Lover's Purse - Has been removed
    These changes are not on Test yet. I do not know when these changes will be on Test. This is just so you can see what issues have been identified and have been resolved, so far.
    ~Kaitheel
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

WOOT! Thanks! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o well you don't have to worry about having to learn the language again
    and if you want to learn it anyway those fairies in shard of love work ,you can also do lore and legend .
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true. ;->

And thanks for letting me know about the Shard of Love stuff! :)

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, Kaitheel? Dunno if you're responsible for this or not, but whoever included the TRIANGLE RECIPE in the new recipe book ought to be CANONIZED!!!!!!! Thanks so much! :eek: :D :cool:

Uwk
    now wondering if we're gonna get triangle versions of the tiles in the Moonlight Grottoes as well as the holidays... :D
    /happy giant berserker kitty dance
    Kaitheel and Moonpanther like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone's /bugged this or not yet, so here goes:

On the new "Gilded Palatial Bed" recipe, the description reads:

"Create a hand mirror of elegance to display in your home." (granted, mirrors over the bed are popular, but it might be chilly trying to sleep [or whatever] whilst lying on one that big)

Whoops; looks like it's that way for all the Gilded Palatial recipes... :-/

Uwk
    who LOVES the new shrubs recipes! They look excellent; nicely filled out! :)

EDIT: and Kaitheel, if you're the one who came up with the Personal Note idea, you are my friend forever! :D But, only 1-2 made? In the day, if it was something small, we could make up to 3; something large, up to 2. The Personal Notes are small...!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  11. Peachiz Member

I have roughly 30 odd alts I do these quests on this year, between raids and other things, not all are level 100.. and from what I'm reading this is going to A) be more frustrating than the ToT signature line was the first time I did it and B) not available to all of my characters, finally C) I need to do this all in less than 13 days? It's a holiday event, not a new signature line, please don't make one of the cutest holidays turn into a headache.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't worry Peachiz it wont take more than 30 minutes for each toon for both quests and that's including travel
    once you done it once it will go fast , read all the posts made on this thread so you got an idea where to go
    and you will be just fine , if your not playing on the test server jet , DO IT , it will help you because by the time the event shows up on the regular servers , you will be an expert.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to that, though I still miss Zam's help during the Test phase. :(

Uwk
    who also needs the 2 new quests for all the Test alts...
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Good catch, Uwk! I've made the following correction:
    • The new "Gilded Palatial" item recipes now have appropriate text descriptions.
    I don't know when this change will be on the Test server, but it should be before the event is activated on live servers.

~Kaitheel
    Finora and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Jasym Member

I'm standing in front of Trelawny in BBM with my level 37 half-elf ranger attempting to converse with her, but she just talks jibberish and I just get the message"Trelawny says something in Fayfolk that you don't understand." She also won't talk to my 33 human inquisitor, nor my 30 ratonga Assassain. I've already successfully completed the quest today with my fae and my halfling, erudite, kerran, dark elf, gnome, and iksar.
  16. Peachiz Member

Between raids and everything else, I don't have time to do anything on the Test server or I totally would :(
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I think Kaitheel said the fix hadn't happened yet? But it's on the list...

Uwk
    who needs to try that, too, with the Test folks
  18. Jasym Member

Okay, I just re-read Kaitheel's post, you're right. Sorry, old eyes. I thought it said it was added.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries; just kind of scary when even the main dev for it doesn't know when it might be coming through... ;->

Uwk
  20. Kaitheel Developer

I can only control so much... much to my chagrin.

~ Kaitheel