Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day is now active on Test!

The days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of Love, are here, once more! There's a call for lovers and the often infatuated to visit the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, and the Thundering Steppes. Answer this call and strengthen the ties of love throughout Norrath! Additionally, there is much to do for love in Antonica, the Commonlands and the cities of Qeynos, Freeport, and New Halas during this celebration of all things romantic. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District or the City of Freeport, alike.

New Features for '16!
    • TLE servers have a special Erollisi Day themed merchant in Freeport and Qeynos Province District. (FYI - Not active on Test server)
    • New holiday achievements:
      • Heart of the Shattered Lands
      • Doomed Lovers
      • Thalumbra Lovers Do It Deep
      • Passions of Kunark
      • Love Found in Innothule
      • Love on the Shattered Seas
      • Love is Eternal
      • Burning Passions in a Frigid Land
      • Hearts Across Faydwer
    • New holiday Quests
      • Cuts Like A Knife
      • Vision of Love
    • Steven, the merchant, is now selling the recipe scroll “Romantic Gifts to Craft IX".
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 9 new reward items.
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Erollisi Day achievements
    • Earning of romantic titles
    • Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
    • "My Romantic Reputation" quest is offered to anyone that gathers an Erollisi Rose (if they don't yet have the quest).
    • Love Loot -During this holiday players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
    • Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all of your different Love Loot (Message Candies and Love Notes) and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Players in Gorowyn that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
    • Players in Kelethin or New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to Antonica. They can be ported back, too.
    • “Romantic Flower Petals” collection. Players can collect rose and chrysanthemum petals in Antonica, Commonlands, Qeynos, Freeport, New Halas, and Enchanted Lands (only certain ones spawn in certain areas).
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • Returning quests:
      • “A Cold-Hearted Snake” - Repeatable, once per year
      • “I Melt With You” - Repeatable, once per year
      • “Could It Be Magic?” - Repeatable, once per year
      • “Love Lines” quests - Repeatable, once per year
      • “Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!” - Repeatable, once per year
      • “Shot Through the Heart” – NOT repeatable
      • “What's Love Got to Do With It?” – NOT repeatable
      • “Bouquet of Trust” – NOT repeatable
      • “Harts Full of Trust” – NOT repeatable
      • “Sacrificial Trust” – NOT repeatable
      • “Unforgettable” – NOT Repeatable
      • “Tainted Love” – Repeatable, once per year
      • “Heal the Pain” – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" and " Hearts a'Flutter: Commonlands" - Repeatable
    This event content is currently set to run 02/04/2016 at 12:01am PST through 02/17/2016 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just as an FYI, we're having the darndest time finding the new quests, From the zones mentioned above and in the email, we looked in Stonebrunt and BBM (as well as other places), to no avail. Anyone having any better luck than the Heroes of Test crowd in finding them?
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a numbers check:
    In "Shard of Love: Weeding Corruption" for the "Heal the Pain" yearly repeatable, as a level 100 character, I was seeing level 96-99 mobs, and was receiving level 95 (amber scrying stone, ozocerite wax sealed document) AND level 75 (emerald amulet) status item drops. That level 75 one seems a bit ... off.
  4. Lera Well-Known Member

A while ago, a bunch of the flowers were removed from Steven and added mostly as rewards to the Hearts a'Flutter race or as craftables. But Purple Roses in an Oval Vase is missing - there isn't another item with that appearance. It used to be sold for 2g on Steven. Could this be added back?
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Well, Kuulei found one of the two new quests.

"Vision of Love" - the "I've got you this time! Think you can sneak in here again!" popup that starts the quest doesn't go away when you converse with Illixxol. (Click "What are you talking about?" and the dialog starts, but that window stays even after you accept the quest.)
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Cloud found "Cuts Like a Knife" The reward, Lover's Purse, is also one of the 9 new buyables, and is on the vendor (Douglas) for a whole ... 20 copper. Should there be that duplication? Especially at that price? :D
  7. Irish Active Member

The new Cuts Like a knife quest requires Fayefolk language to see a feather and to get quest. Update :Just talked to Kaitheel , he is going to remove the language requirement.
  8. Chrissdae Active Member

On Merchant Steven, in Qeynos, I noticed while purchasing the crafting books, that book 9, IX, was between IV, 4, & V, 5. All the other books are in numerical order, so not sure if this one should be where it is.
  9. Chrissdae Active Member

The Lovely Preserves Jar (from Romantic Gifts to Craft VI), is only showing the top of the jar when you examine it in the dressing room.
  10. Lera Well-Known Member

They're actually all in alphabetical order, which works with Roman numerals up to 9. It was going to happen eventually.
    Eradani likes this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The Rainy Day Knoll costs 20 Erollisi coins while the Vivid Rainbow Knoll is 50 Erollisi coins. Is this pricing difference intentional?
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

Just going to chime in here and say the new quests are ridiculously difficult to find. These are holiday quests, not big signature line things that we are needing to locate, I don't think it should be on the level of finding the statues for the swords of destiny thing to find simple little holiday quests without using a wiki.

It's actually pretty frustrating since there are no hints other than the zone.
    Chrissdae and Shmogre like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love the new recipes and the knolls
    good thing I waited one day before I started out to find stuff now I at least got some idea where to go.
  14. Savvy Member

I've seen a few people mentioning the new quests ... but ... WHERE are the NPC's who bestow upon this these new and wondrous opportunities to go kill/maim/mutilate/loot/pillage/plunder ??? some info (even archaic hints) are definately appreciated!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Finora Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm going to ask because I flew around Stonebrunt for a really long time last night looking for the new quest there. Does that one, Vision of Love also have some language requirement? The only feathers I saw on the character I was on were the ones related to the tradeskill quest in Que'Thule. (upside is that I did find Matri Dut up).

If I need to have Druzaic or Thulian or something to see the quest, it'd be nice to know so as to save myself some time flying around aimlessly looking for something I won't be able to see.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I found it by chance I went on a disc to fly around and found it no more than maybe 20 meters away from the disk station
    its one of those big eyeballs that gives you the quest
    when you come up from the wizard portal head towards the filight pad with the disks turn right when you get to the end of the brocken up pavement pass under the raised waterline into a canyon find eyeball

just in case anybody wants to know where the NPC for cuts like a knife is head to Butcherblock mountains
    and head to Lesser Faydark once you get to the griffin station walk ru or ride towards Lesser Faydark until you find a little brownie he gives you the quest and yes you need to be able to speak fairy language.
    Chrissdae likes this.
  17. Mophia Active Member

ahh, as a tester who doesn't have any char higher than 86, and who hasn't quested in Stonebrunt, which disk station is it? And no I've not done the ts at that level either. This will be a good chance to test the lowbie friendlyness of these two new quests tomorrow.
  18. Chrissdae Active Member

Illixxol is in canyon near Quel'ule.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/sigh Please tell me the new quests are available for EVERYONE, at any level? And why the language requirement? I can understand needing Gnomish for Tinkerfest (opens up all the quests for you), but with all the silly hoops you have to jump through to get Faerlie in the first place, that's a huge time-waster. X-P

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, we don't have new Zam information available any more for Testers, and Wiki's never had (to my recollection) any hints before the events officially start. :-/

Uwk