Erollisi Day Bugs and Feedback 2014

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Voleur Member

Going live soon must not have meant "when we patch", since its still not working on Live. :(
  2. Extemper Developer

It should be working on Live at the moment! However, there was a small list of people on Permafrost that did not receive credit, which Desespere appeared to be on. I just ran a script that should take care of those folks (and you) as well. Let me know if you run into any more trouble!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Voleur Member

Desespere, and Imrielle. Poor Permafrost, no love. Thanks though, hopefully it works. I completed all of the achievements for the garlands and cordons on Imrielle, but the Cordon was the only item I was really needing for a project. <3
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

it's not just on Everfrost. Jamisia, on Butcherblock, has not received credit for Love Lines or Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch.
    Hearts a'Flutter also didn't update, but I can redo that one myself since it's repeatable.
  5. Extemper Developer

Hi Jamisia, sending you a PM.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Someone might want to update the Zam entry on the Hearts A'Flutter contest: it is no longer required to have at least three people in the race; you can compete against just the clock. It might be a tad confusing and frustrating for brand new players, who think you can't do it without a scad of people in the zone. :-/

Uwk
  7. Mophia Active Member

Thanks for fixing the Frostfell quest achievement. However the Erollisi day one on test is now badly broken. My test char Galadraen has lost credit for all the non repeatables, and as they are non repeatable, she can't do them again.

They show as completed in the quest journal!!!!!
  8. Mophia Active Member

As did my dirge Sriba, she lost all the completed non repeatables as well. All the repeatables showing as done. Sriba also has the gold rose corden in her bags!!!!! So it was showing as completed before the FIX went in. So it broke a completed achievement!!!!!
  9. Mophia Active Member

Ok, on further checking, my chars that did the non repeatables before this year, have the achievement still. The ones that did all the quests this year, have lost the non repeatables, even if the achievement was completed, and they have the rose cordon still in their bags.

I'm sure this wasn't intended, but will lead to a lot of unhappy people if it isn't sorted pretty fast, as of course we cannot redo the non repeatables, unlike the repeatables.

Please note if it is a choice of having credit for non repeatables, and having to repeat the repeatables the following year, or the other way around, we would all prefer having to repeat the repeatables, since we can't repeat non-repeatables!!!!!!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I worried about that too on Test for my toon kids, but as long as they have the title and the rose cordon, I'm relatively satisfied until next year... :-/

Uwk
    who's keeping his fingers crossed that it'll settle down next year... :-/
  11. Kaitheel Developer

The last fix that we pushed to Test that directly affected achievements was on 2/3/14. The fix we submitted to the Test server on 2/7/14 did NOT reset achievements.

When did you notice that your achievement was reset? When had you completed those annually repeatable quests?

~ Kaitheel
  12. Mophia Active Member

As per my PM/conversation, I have 2 new chars on test, one a channeller, so they both did all the Erollisi quests while Erollisi was being tested, before it went live. They have both lost all the non repeatables. The ones that did the non repeatables in previous years are fine. If you are able to access my chars, the ones concerned are Galadraen and Sriba.

The Bouquet of Trust, Unforgettable, etc show up as being completed in their journals, under the completed section.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the help, Mophia. It's VERY odd that the retroactive bits to that achievement did not update for you. This was not the case for others. Clearly, you had completed those quests, so it is a mystery why the achievement didn't acknowledge it. We alerted CS as to your issue, and have requested their assistance. Your characters should be corrected soon, if they haven't been already!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Mophia Active Member

It's not the only thing that bugged out for me, I lost my xp drive with EQ1 on it in a recent storm, yesterday I discovered that I had to re install my payroll software due to a sudden bug, and I lost my Revenue certificate, which was on my xp drive. So it's a possibility that this could be due to the storm damage. 230GB of data, games and info is a lot to lose due to a power cut caused by a storm. I only discovered the other damage yesterday.

Revenue = tax collectors, lol, was trying to do a tax return.
  15. Nicolos Active Member

My achievement never updated either. None of the non repeatable quests were showing as completed for the achievement but were in the journal. I was holding out on contacting CS in case there was a fix incoming but I guess mine was just a rare occasion so I will be submitting a ticket as well.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh my!! Massive hugs! Was any of it backed up anywhere? :(

Uwk
  17. Mophia Active Member

Luckily I had the Revenue cert copied to my Vista drive, and it was a bug in the payroll program, so my payroll data was fine.
    However need a new XP drive, and will have to reinstall all the games, etc that were on the xp drive. Most of the mods etc for the modded games are saved in my vista drive, but I am looking to back all of that up somewhere else after this fry-up, lol.
  18. Mophia Active Member

I thought a fix had gone in for Enamored of Erollisi, as my VK char who had completed it, now doesn't have the achievement showing as completed anymore!!!!!!!!

That's Seleune of VK, this is getting rediculous!!!!!!!