Erollisi Day Bugs and Feedback 2014

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Mophia Active Member

same here, a few have completed it on mine, so give a shout for Seleune of VK, and I'll get you the item, assuming that the completed achievement stays completed, and hasn't broke.

As I've run quite a few through it last couple of days, only have 4 on test left to finish.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Alenna Well-Known Member

and unfortunetly for Frostfell the reset didn't work Deep Ice mystery got broken second time around and I do not have that as being completed since every time I picked up the quest it moved hte date completed to the date I picked it up, and when I tried to unfreeze the firest npc it didn't work so i'm without the acheivment because the quest that didn't count was a different one but apparently the Deep Ice mystery which we need to finish to even get the other quests was broken at the extended time so I could not go and repeat the quest that should have counted for the achievment. which means that something in the Deep Ice mystery which we have no idea at this time whtehr it was supposed ot be non repeatble or not and if it is then that needs to be fixed before next year so folks can get hte achiement. If on the other hand it is a repeatible then something was definetly broken in it to cause it not to be able to be repeated.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What Alenna said! ;->

And yeah, mostly because I am a completionist (so that's where those--ah, platinum hairs keep coming from!) and it's the principle of the thing; really, I wasn't caring all that much about it, especially with my old established Test toons, until I found myself getting caught up in the PitA grind for it (especially that furshlugginer Nektropos Castle jazz...whoever wrote that dialog for the quest that included the response, "Forget it! No way am I going in there!" was a genius ;->) and finding out it meant nothing for my poor Testees after all--wait, that sounded really bad. Testers. Yes. We are testing it, we are Testers... ;->

If the achievement reward stuff isn't No-Trade, then don't worry about it; if I find a sudden decorating need for it later, I'll cough up the coin for the Broker. Thank you all anyway! :)

Uwk
  4. Daray Well-Known Member

So I completed the achievement "Enamored of Erollisi" within a couple of hours of the event being activated this morning (on the Live servers).

Logged back in after today's patch, and the achievement is no longer completed and I can no longer do the quests required to re-complete it (only repeatable once per year).

What's the solution?
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Irish Active Member

Same here no longer have the achievement and cant buy the reward or redo the repeatables since they are once per year.The reward now also says requires achievement unknown.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Soooo... due to a schedule conflict internally, the "Enamored of Erollisi" Achievement fix that Test got back on 2/3, didn't go Live until 7 AM Pac today (2/6), 7 hours after the event was activated on Live. The good news is that a fix is coming! The great news is that the fix is going to be for Test, too! We are also looking at making the same fix for those of you that experienced something similar with the "Frostfell Fanatic" achievement on Test.

Due to our update schedule though, that fix is not expected to be on Live or Test until Wed 2/12, currently.

We'll keep you updated, but know that we are on it, and not willing to let you hang with an uncompleted achievement, when it should have not been reset.

~ Kaitheel
  7. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Is it safe to do those quests? That is a long time to skip the festival quests if not...
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Absolutely! The fix will have no affect on the quests, or the achievement accomplishments after the update that happened at 7 am pac today.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Crypton New Member

<Sigh> Another Erollisi Day come again, and no altar still for the signature goddess. I know there is some work involved to roll out a 5th 'good' deity, but it has been two years now... and we were kind of left hanging in 2012.
  10. Irish Active Member

The completed achievement doesn't let you buy the reward off merchant also.
  11. Calthine Well-Known Member

Probably because it's not really completed.
  12. Deaby Member

curtains are nice but they shouldn't of made the stick out so much
  13. Irish Active Member

Maybe but even chars after the patch that complete don't seem to be able to buy it. It just says requires achievement unknown.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We'll probably have to wait for that until after the 12th...but, THANK YOU, KAITHEEL!!! And thanks for remembering us on Test for this!! :D

Uwk
  15. Extemper Developer

Alright!

So, I've pushed the achievement fix for Enamored of Erollisi and Frostfell Fanatic. If you lost credit for one of the yearly repeatables in those achievements, you should have that credit returned to you now!

Also, if you have Enamored of Erollisi, Douglas should be willing to sell you the Gold Rose Cordon, instead of being weird about it.

This is only for Test Server currently, but it should be going live soon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  16. Lizabethan Active Member

Thank you, Ex. I hope it goes live soon!
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Off to check it now! :D

Uwk
  18. Mozil Active Member

Is the Insurrection armor set supposed to turn into nothing but a mask and a strategically placed crotch-plate on male and female sarnaks? Oh my! :eek:
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder what they're rebelling against... ;->

Uwk
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And apparently, at least for Test Server, those of us who actually had finished everything, got credit for it and the Cordon (and title!) mysteriously showing up! Thanks, guys! :D

Uwk
    whose alt didn't get it in her mail, officially or otherwise, but BOOM! right there on her screen when she logged in! :)