Erollis Day comes to Brave Vesperia

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perditta, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Perditta New Member

So when we moved to the T2 Guild Hall in Freeport on the Everfrost server, we each got to choose one of the rooms in the basement as our own personal room to decorate (and yes there is only 5 of us in the guild-all family members :)). Everyone else had these cool ideas, but I was drawing a blank. Finally decided on doing a holiday themed room. So every time we have a new holiday or event I get to re decorate my room (and add touches to the main hall).
    [IMG]

So come on by and visit....there is plenty to see and we really love visitors!
  2. Perditta New Member

Special thank you to Tinkerbelle on Crushbone--I loved your fireplace so much I used it here! :)
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

A lovely holiday themed room. I was just on the Everfrost server yesterday and visited yours (and your sister's) Neriak 2-rm Holiday Homes. They are soooo cute! Do you guys pull down those same homes and re-decorate them for each holiday? Or publish another version of them for each holiday and still leave the other's intact?

And glad you like the fireplace :D
  4. Perditta New Member

Thank you for the compliment! We keep the basic structure of the "homes" and redecorate each holiday/event. Lol it usually ends up in a race to see which one of us remembers to do theirs first!
  5. Perditta New Member

Also meant to tell you how much I loved your Red and Blue Halas houses! They provided inspiration for a house for our storage girl Housewench - just had to see how many ways I could use the desk!

[IMG]
    Afista likes this.
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

Thank you! And that is so awesome to see. I LOVE seeing other people's versions or similar themed houses to see what's different and enhanced upon. Someone on Oasis sent me a message a few months back that they reconstructed a Lavastorm house I did (and added their own touches on some things). It was the coolest thing ever to visit and the biggest compliment I've ever received. I totally want to go back into my own house now and replace my desk with her version and use a chair I never even thought to use in the first place :p Totally gets you thinking about other possibilities. That's an awesome entertainment set-up in the red room too btw!