Equipping KA Purple Rune Set

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Krizani, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Krizani Active Member

I am attempting to equip the Aspect of Aniqualacion set on my Necro. The set consists of Foundation of Ruin, Firmament of Fire and Ascension of Destruction.

When I double click any one of the runes to equip it the only options I get are a merc helm, a cloak that's in inventory and a ranged that is also in inventory. The description says it will equip on all armor slots, primary, secondary, ranged, cloak and waist.

I am confused. Does anyone have some info on this?

TIA!
  2. Wurm Well-Known Member

Right click it and then choose the item you want to use it on, which has to be in your inventory if I remember correctly.
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

That window is useless.
    Options -> User Interface -> Game Windows -> Manually Select Items to Adorn : Check that Box
    (It's the last one on the list).
    Prissetta and Kari like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Wurm is correct, you have to have the items in inventory, not equipped, in order to adorn them with these, due to how the adorns are lore-equip,
  5. Krizani Active Member

Thanks everyone for the info - yuppers, I finally figured it out with your help. BTW, I actually do like the adorn window, it is very useful for keeping things straight as I adorn 11 toons.

Un-equipping to apply the adorns was less than intuitive, but I figured it was some coding constraint.