Equipped appearance weapon

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Menko, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Menko Member

I have my epic 2.0 warden weapon and a shield equipped in my appearance slot after I upgraded to a 2h for higher resolve. Every time I zone the epic weapon behaves very odd.
    I get a chat window message that says its been moved to the first open slot in my bags, but it isn't. It gets put in my overflow, which causes the pop up message that my bags are overflowing and asks to confirm moving it to my bags. I hit accept, it goes to the first open slot in my bags, and I get that chat window message a second time. This happens every....single.....time....I zone.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

I have a similar issue. Every time I log in, my Epic 2.0 (mythical) gets moved from my appearance slot to overflow. It doesn't happen when I zone though, just when I log in.
  3. Avithax Well-Known Member

Older thread but still relevant. My 2.0 weapon will not stay equipped in the appearance slot and goes into overflow every time I zone.Not that it's going to be an issue that will rate high on their "give a **** list" but it's annoying at the very least.