EQ2players.com not displaying items properly

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zaphoduk, Mar 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zaphoduk Guest

[p]I've got 1 XP machine, 1 Vista machine and 1 XP Laptop and all display the items the same using both IE and Firefox.[/p][p]Here is a cut and paste of what i see when i click my chestplate item. Note there is no propper item name and the stats of the armor can't be deciphered. Does anybody have any idea why this stuff isn't displaying propperly? Without this information it kinda makes the item database subscription worthless. I pay the extra $2.99 per month for all 5 features. [/p][p]$item.name[/p][p]First Discovered By: Holiem Bretheren Everfrost June 14, 2006 [/p]MASTERCRAFTED Attunable +8 $mod.name +9 $mod.name +15 $mod.name $item.wieldStyle.name Crush Damage: 8 - 23 (19.39 Rating) Delay: 1.6 Weight 3.0 Level 22 [p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Jaggid Guest

The whole EQ2players site has been broken for some time now. Character info is at least 4 days old.
  3. ARCHIVED-TheFever Guest

Granted the EQ2players site has not been updating since March 10. Multiple complaints in multiple threads all unanswered by SOE. My data is displaying correctly, running under 98se and Firefox. Hint, most of EQ2Players website uses JavaScript. Last time things would not work that had been working, I loaded the new version of JavaScript and the problem went away. This fixed a problem with the web based guild chat too. Just a suggestion. Heaven knows when they will fix the update problem.