EQ2players.com down for maintanence?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-digitalbandit, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

Does this mean it'll be up soon? Use to be, if you hover of "My Characters", it'd show "Coming Soon". Now, there's no such hover, and it's an actual link. Click, and it's down for maintanence. Yay?
  2. ARCHIVED-sorinev Guest

The feeds we keep hearing people talk about seem to be live. I have the Quest Forever app for Android, which was updated in the last few days, and it seems to be using the new feeds. The information it is showing is drastically different than it was a few days ago and it seems to be very up to date (showing buffed main-stat levels), shows detailed skill level information, how much money the person has (holy crap some of my friends are uber rich...), and even seems to automatically do a paperdoll shot (although all I see for my main is a frontal view of a horse, with human legs coming out of the sides; the head is covering the rest of the character's body).
    Granted, not everyone has an Android and that app, but with the website not being up yet, it's basically the next best thing.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

what feeds are you speaking of? how can i access eq2players.com? (or at least the info that was there.)
  4. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

sorinev wrote:
    They're aware of the automatically generated paperdoll images being odd if you have a mount equipped when it's taken. You can always type /paperdoll to "pose" your own image.
    The feeds still have a few minor tweaks in the pipeline, but it's like 98% there right now. I've been totally impressed with how accurate the data is and how frequently it updates. I have not seen the new EQ2Players, but the great thing is, now EQ2 Fan Sites will now be able to step up and have access to all the same Character, Guild, and Item data. And we're putting together Searches and collecting data together in ways EQ2Players can only dream of.
    And if you want to opt out of the new EQ2Players or the Data Feeds, all you have to do is login to your character, uncheck the box "EQ2Players Updates" in the Social tab of your Character window, and then /camp to another character or /camp desktop. Your character will then be hidden from EQ2Players and the Feeds.
  5. ARCHIVED-ratbast Guest

is there any account management from eq2players site? Just wondering if there is a way to view my own info without making it available to everyone. the binary of feed/dontfeed is limited, and so i ask. personally i can live with an all or nothing approach, but there is a better way. the old site had that functionality.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Geeeez hurry up lol I need a list of my alts