EQ2live - EQ2 F2p afew questions

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Ulskanine, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Ulskanine Guest

Ok after checking out all the posts and the like, I am left with a few questions. Some because there was abit of a haze in the questions and others because im getting old and my mind itself is abit of a haze.
    So questions.
    1) When Eq2 goes F2p. I have 13 Chars created on Eq2 live and 2 on Eq2x, yes i know i will be given 2 extra char slot to fit my 2 Eq2x chars onto my accounts. Thats not the question. The question is, i also have 6 unused char slots on EQ2live what will happen to those when Eq2 goes F2p will i lose those ?
    2) Once Eq2 goes F2p will you be able to transfer between say Freeport server and Ant Bayle ?
    3) Will there be some sort of safeguard to keep people from creating F2p accounts and rating down other peoples Homes/dungeons and rating up their own ?
    4) Will you be able to "Gift" SC purchased subscriptions ?
    5) This question is more about AoD but .. When beastlords is released will a way to respec your adventure class be braught along with it or in the near future ? I have a lvl 90 Fletcher, with prestige houses and no trade items that cant be gotten anymore in game. And a Adventure respec would be great in this situation .
    If a red name could respond to this and answer them i would be very thankful.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tigress Guest

Ulskanine wrote:
    if i read this correctly:

currently, on the legacy servers (you do realize that freeport is "live", too, right?), you have a total of 19 character slots bc you purchased extra slots and have used up only 13 of them. you also have 2 characters on freeport.
    when the two games merge, you will be entitled to 7 character slots, plus any that your purchased. for ppl who used only one game, then this is not a problem. for ppl who used both games, they have situations/problems.

in your case:
    13 + 2 = 15 character slots used. instead of 6 open slots, you will have 4. i suggest sending in a petition and asking them why is it that you paid money for character slots that you will now lose in the game merge.
    they are not doing any accomodations, whatsoever, in regards to merging the games. (i.e., they are not raising the max # of included characters.) what they are doing is if you were lucky enough to fill up all of their slots before the annoucement, you get to keep them. those who spent SC on extra slots for later use but did not use the slots, they are out the SC. bascially, you bought an item, took it home to use at a later date but before you did, it imploded on you.
    again, i suggest sending in a petition or calling them to ask them why is it that you paid money for character slots that you will now lose in the game merge.