EQ2Faces.com

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-blitz, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Pretty funny website. Amazing how many hot chicks play the EQ2. I wonder how many of those girls know that their little brothers stole their pictures for the website.

I'm kidding, I'm sure some of them are real. ANYWAY, I'm gonna post my ugly mug up, then when I say something mean to you you'll know what to make the voodoo doll look like. Of course, you'll need a piece of my hair. Now, if this were Monkey Island you could just sneak onto my ship and steal my comb...or was it a hanky?

Come on, I wanna see the ranger community be the most dashing, ungeeky community on the web.

maybe I shouldn't put my picture up...

ALSO!!!

I feel like I can complain to you guys because this is my little home away from home, not like the big bad Rest of the forums. Mods locked my "Experiences in India" thread about the Customer Service I received! It didn't break ANY of the rules! Anyway, I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it, just wanted to whine about that. I'm done :)
    Message Edited by blitz on 12-01-2004 11:53 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-perculator Guest

Thanks for the link...

It is amazing how many hot chicks play EQ... there are a few in my town that play with my eq1 friends... they are even having a party this weekend. And yes..... I am going.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jyank Guest

Posted my pic on there in Antonia Bayle:)