EQ2Crusaders.org - A new Crusader, Paladin and Shadow Knight resource and community site!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Alarion1, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Alarion1 Guest

Greetings all!
    I have finally got a Crusader, Paladin and Shadow Knight resource site setup and live! I plan to provide a full resource site for Crusaders and its subclasses. I have forums up, and are actively trying to add as much information as I can. Right now, not much is up, but I plan to add more over the next few days.

What the site needs now is visitors! So please, stop by and drop a line in the forums.

If you would like to contribute to the site, that would be most helpful. I will gladly give full credit to all who contribute to the site! Simply send your submission to submit@eq2crusaders.org and we will get it put up. Be sure to include what name, email address (if any) and URL you want listed for the credits in the article!

I myself play a Crusader who is an aspiring Paladin on the Antonia Bayle server, as such, I could really use some info from the "dark side". So if you play an evil Crusader or are already a Shadow Knight, I could really use some info from you!

So stop on by and say hi!

www.eq2crusaders.org
  2. ARCHIVED-Krazen Guest

Very nicely done.
  3. ARCHIVED-IBSomnifer Guest

FYI, white lettering on offwhite back ground isn't good. I need to highlight the text to read it :) just a heads up.

...and yet another "regester" site.
    Message Edited by IBSomnifer on 11-23-2004 10:37 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Alarion1 Guest

Eh? What browser are you using? The text should be black...
  5. ARCHIVED-IBSomnifer Guest

To me there is some white text on the home page, as well as the whole "crusader skill list" and shadow knight skill list" links. Could be my old brower..we cant upgrade here.
  6. ARCHIVED-Alarion1 Guest

Ahh yeah ok. Seems your browser isn't picking up some of the CSS.

In any case, this *should* be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it up!
  7. ARCHIVED-IBSomnifer Guest

Yup that did it. hehe still dislike regestering for sites :) GL with it though.
  8. ARCHIVED-Riowyn Guest

It's definitely off to a good start and very informative. I've even gone and bookmarked your site! Good luck with it! :smileyhappy: