EQ2Craft -- a community for EQ2 Artisans

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-bdemarzo, Jan 26, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-bdemarzo Guest

EQ2Craft has quietly been around since late November, providing players with a robust database of recipe and component information. For any of the over 2,200 recipes in our database (and more added every day), you can get an incredible amount of information -- including dynamic drill-down recipe lists, compiled shopping lists, user-provided comments, and more. Everything is cross-linked, so it's easy to track down and find exactly what information you're looking for.

The site's functionality is continually being expanded. Future updates will include community buying/selling features, dynamic shopping lists (which will tie into your characters and society memberships), and more.

Feel free to stop by at http://eq2craft.computersims.com!
  2. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Bad_Mojo Guest

Nice! Bookmarked for future use ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-C10UDW4LKER Guest

Thanks I been looking for a website like this for over a month.
  5. ARCHIVED-Oidan Guest

Although Quiet, we have had you linked on our site. Good info and good job.
  6. ARCHIVED-cabral91 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Kuldiin Guest

lol!

To quote the banner at the top of this site:-

'The source for Everquest 2 Exploits, bugs.Amazing AFK Macros!'

and

'Everquest 2 gold! Stock available on all live servers'

Wow, this site is great. I know where to go for all me EULA breaking needs!

edit:- I do realise those are adverts, but any site which carries these adverts is just as bad as the offending site
    Message Edited by Kuldiin on 02-08-2005 05:14 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Weestals Guest

I use that site daily. Outstanding crafting site!
  9. ARCHIVED-Jibbrish Guest

Amazing site, well thought out and very useful!!!!

Keep up the good work! :smileyhappy:
  10. ARCHIVED-WAPCE Guest

That is a fantastic site. The only problem I have is the way the linking works. If I want to find out what book a component originates in, it takes multiple steps to find it going between the component details and recipes page.

Example: I'm looking at the Tanned Leather Backpack's Recipe Details. I want to know where Tanned Hide Plate originates, because I can't make that one. If I click on the Tanned Hide Plate link, it takes me to the component details, not the recipe, which is a dead end. Instead I have to backtrack one page and click on the level for it, and then find the item again in the list, and click on it to bring up the recipe details. Perhaps you could either add the same header information to the component page as the recipe page, or add another link in the recipe itself for the components. My 2c.