EQ2 Wikia ?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kuulei, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

If that is going to stay as a direct link to eq2i, could it have more of a description such as :

EQ2 Wikia : Your direct link to EQ2i!

I also suggest that it open a new window, rather than make me leave the forums!
    Uberfuzzy likes this.
  2. Uberfuzzy Member

I agree!
    Kuulei likes this.
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

I will talk with our forum admin about this. Thanks! :)
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

EQ2I to me is EQII Interface, so I always blink when I see that. EQ2 Wikia is that other site over yonder :)
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Clink the link in the forums and tell me where it goes, all I saw was EQ2i o_O
    needless to say, it takes us away from the forums without really explaining what we're clicking, it needs offer more of a description and open in a new window.
  6. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'll give you new window :) But I see Wikia and the url is http://eq2.wikia.com. :) EQ2i will forever be EQ2 Interface. Maybe "EQ2 Wikia, the official EQ2 Wiki"
  7. Virrago Community Relations

Changed the wording and added a description. These forums don't have an option to make it open in a new window unfortunately.
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

Really, that seems odd. I think you found good middle ground there on the name/description. No one will mistake that for EQ2 Interface.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for fixing that! It has lessened my accidental clicking, now that there is a description there :p