EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. tiggertigger New Member

I have recieved some very loverly comments on my first published house, with that said, I would love to have a video tour done!

Server: AB
    House Title: A comfortable home
    Owner: Kivari
    Decorator(s): Kivari
    Location/Address: 1 Compassion Rd, Freeport
    Best way to contact you: ingame message or mail
    Category (if published): Large Homes
    Event Name (if applies): n/a
    Special Notes (if any): Everything was hand laid out. After many years of attempting to learn the layout editor, I feared for the life of my easily tossed laptop if I made the attempt once more :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ethini like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

added xx
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. tsumaranai Active Member

Server: AB
    House Title: Tsumaranai's Old North Freeport Mansion
    Owner: Tsumaranai
    Decorator: Tsumaranai

Special Notes: This house is always a work in progress and is constantly evolving and changing. Currently several areas are not complete because they are undergoing major renovations. These include the bedroom (where I am rebuilding the wall paneling,) the library (still building the ceiling, organizing and placing books, and working on lighting,) the upper level of the garden only partially furnished, and the halls and stairways leading to the cellar and roof. Despite this I feel it is finally at a stage where it can be toured.

This house is all scaled to accommodate its Tier'Dal owner. So you may want to tour with a smaller character. I do many pathing tests so it is completely safe for larger toons and they should not become stuck anyplace. Nevertheless it may not be comfortable for the larger races.

Don't forget to look up! Like Orson Welles I believe in the power of ceilings to help define the feeling of a place. Also there is an interactive gimmick in the kitchen made from a treasure hoard. It is based on something from my childhood home. So go ahead and open it! On the other hand you probably should not interact with the mysterious bottle in the bedroom, since once you are inside of it the only exit is to the Commonlands.

Finally, Niboota please don't be angry with me! My husband made me post this after watching me watch so many fabulous tours by all the wonderful and talented videographers. He says 'It is time." and I guess it is. <333
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Added. :)
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Niboota had said she was going to do your video last Sunday but not sure what happened. I said before I had even talked to Niboota I would do a video for you so want to keep my word. I sent Niboota message today letting her know I signed up to do this video. Hugs!
  6. tsumaranai Active Member

I've honestly been loving everyone's videos. Niboota vids are awesome! And Oaky vids are awesome! And Shanette vids and Kianne vids and Febrith vids and Yachiru-san vids are all awesome! And I hope I didn't forget anyone... I've watched so many lately. It's definitely my new addiction. So whoever does it I am totes excited and happy about it. <333 Btw, whoever does do it feel free to light the fireplaces in the dining room and library. That old house can get drafty.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Did the video tour with Febrith. It is uploading now but will take a long time since video is 1 hour 40 minutes long. Will post as soon as I can when it is finished uploading/processing.
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow! It didn't feel that long at the time:)
  9. Lurkerr New Member

Server: Maj'Dul
    House Title: Lurkerr's Arctic Summer Home
    Owner: Lurkerr
    Decorator(s): Lurkerr
    Location/Address: Frostfang Sea - New Halas 5 Room Housing (Manors of Erollisi)
    Best way to contact you: In-Game Mail / Tell
    Category (if published): Large Homes
    Event Name (if applies):
    Special Notes (if any): Everything is hand placed without an editor. There's also a massive breakout with alot outside to the left, right, and behind the docks! :) Please take your time while looking and let everything render after teleporting! Thanks again!
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I know felt like it was way under 30 minutes. I did post a shorter version (under 14) of me just showing the place without talking or showing what items were used.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

Of course I'm not angry! This is my fault. I didn't realize you guys were waiting on me to do a tour. When Oaky and I spoke, I meant I wanted to do the tour by myself because it was a special house to me. I didn't realize I'd left her with the impression that I wanted to be the first one to post a video tour. I'm so sorry about that! Totally my fault! I hope you still love me!
  13. tsumaranai Active Member

No worries hun. And your always welcome to do one too. :-D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  14. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Hello again. Thanks for the tours already made of my houses, it's great fun sharing them with friends. Now they can actually see what I'm talking about all the time. ;) Today I would like to share my personal crafting island. Just updated it yesterday to add some portals. And to answer some questions I heard in the tours, I've added a page with some personal info.

Server: Skyfire
    House Title: Dhalgar, Ratbill's Crafting Residence
    Owner/Decorator: Ratbill
    Location/Address: Dhalgar Precipice of the Deep portal, Qeynos Capital District
    Category (if published): Massive Homes, re-published on April 3rd
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

17. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

awesome thank you!! :D
  18. Ethini Well-Known Member

Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: Ethini's Dreams of Marrakech
    Owner/Decorator: Ethini
    Category: Large Homes, under newly published.

Special notes: There is a brief message to visitors on the table at the zone in.
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

20. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Hi there. Thanks for your comments on my crafting island. (me glowing-> :D) Today I would like to share my NotD island. It's not as spooky as some of the houses in the tours, it is made to be an evil and dreary place. I fixed some errors and added a few details. (after this one, there is only 1 small published house left.... for now)

server: Skyfire
    house title: Awesomely Evil Isle of Storms
    owner/decorator: Ratbill
    category: Massive Homes, re-published april 8th
    event name: Night of the Dead